Points for Rent/Transfer: BCV, BWV, BLT, AKV, SSR; 555 pts; $18/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
4/9 check in, 4/15 check out. BLT, studio standard or lake view, 2 adults, 2 children, 1 infant.

It looks like 4/9 thru 4/12 might only be available at BLT. If that's the case, Riviera, BWV, BCV, BRC, CCV, GFV, Poly, any of those for studios for 4/13 and 4/14. If nothing there, then SSR studio as last choice for those last 2 days. Thanks!!

Hi I'm looking for a 2 bedroom Hilton head for December 15th and 16th, 2022, which I believe would be 43 pts. Two adults no children.

Last edited:
Hi there,

I have 8 2022 use-year points, 262 for 2023, and 638 for 2024. Totaling 908 pts at $18/pt. I can book 11 months out at my home resorts (BCV, BWV, BLT, AKV, SSR) or 7 months out for others.

Please respond with:
Check-in date:
Check-out date:
# Adults:
# Children:
Preferred resort/room type:

Please do not post personal contact info on this thread, this can only be done via private message.

If you decide to rent, I will email you a contract as well as a reservation confirmation and details. Thanks!
1/3/23-1/6/23 (or 1/7)
2 adults
2 kids (4 & 10)
AKV (studio or anything, really)

Thanks!
Here’s hoping magic happens!

4/9 check in, 4/15 check out. BLT, studio standard or lake view, 2 adults, 2 children, 1 infant.

It looks like 4/9 thru 4/12 might only be available at BLT. If that's the case, Riviera, BWV, BCV, BRC, CCV, GFV, Poly, any of those for studios for 4/13 and 4/14. If nothing there, then SSR studio as last choice for those last 2 days. Thanks!!
BLT has Studio Lake view 4/9-4/13
GFV has studio lagoon view for 4/9-4/13, standard for 4/10-4/13
Poly has standard 4/9-4/12
SSR fully available

Please PM me if interested in moving forward with anything

3br at Kidani for 73 points, 1/3-1/4
Jambo has studio savanna for 15 points 1/4-1/5
1br savanna 1/4-1/5 for 31 points
2br savanna 1/4-1/5 for 39 points
I'm super new to this (as you can tell from my handle), so I'd be glad for any advice you have, but I wonder how easy it is to start in a DVC villa and then just move to a different park hotel the following day.

If so, we'd love the Jambo studio savanna for 1/4-1/5.

I'm super new to this (as you can tell from my handle), so I'd be glad for any advice you have, but I wonder how easy it is to start in a DVC villa and then just move to a different park hotel the following day.

If so, we'd love the Jambo studio savanna for 1/4-1/5.
Yes we have done this in the past and it's fairly simple! Please get your profile up to speed so we are able to PM and I can then book it for you.

12/08/2022 to 12/11/2022 - looking for a studio - just 2 adults
Would prefer standard view at either Poly, BC, BLT or AK - in that order, but not sure what is available.
Thanks.

12/08/2022 to 12/11/2022 - looking for a studio - just 2 adults
Would prefer standard view at either Poly, BC, BLT or AK - in that order, but not sure what is available.
Thanks.
Nothing at all :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter