Points for Rent/Transfer: BCV, BWV, BLT, AKV, SSR; 555 pts; $18/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, we are looking at 12/9 - 12/11 this year.

3 adults

Looking for BLT, Beach Club or anything Epcot location. Either 1, 2 or 3 bedroom.

Thanks!

Looking for SSR Jan 30-Feb 1st if available for 2 adults, 1 child
Alternatively SSR or OKW Feb 26-Mar 1st.
1/30-2/1:
SSR studio standard is 24 points
SSR studio preferred is 26 points

2/26-3/1:
SSR studio standard is 45 points
SSR studio preferred is 51 points
OKW Studio is 45 points

Hi, do you have 106 BCV points available for transfer? We are Aulani owners and looking to book BCV for check-in on 10/2/23 and check out on 10/8/23.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Thank you,

Leilani
I only have 2024 BCV points which I cannot transfer until April

ISO Reservation at a studio for dates 2/25/23-3/1/23. Late to the game I know. Prefer Poly, VGF, Boardwalk. But open to options. Thank you in advance!
BWV has 1br garden/pool for 160
GFV has partial avails for studios
Poly only has bungalow
Riviera has a 1br preferred for 222
AKV Jambo and Kidani both have 1brs avail
SSR and OKW have a number of options
There are also partial avails at BLT

Hi there,

I have 187 for 2023, and 638 for 2024. Totaling 825 pts at $18/pt. I can book 11 months out at my home resorts (BCV, BWV, BLT, AKV, SSR) or 7 months out for others.

Please respond with:
Check-in date:
Check-out date:
# Adults:
# Children:
Preferred resort/room type:

Please do not post personal contact info on this thread, this can only be done via private message.

If you decide to rent, I will email you a contract as well as a reservation confirmation and details. Thanks!
Hi, do you have availability 11/4 to 11/6? 2 kids 2 adults any resort?

BWV has 1br garden/pool for 160
GFV has partial avails for studios
Poly only has bungalow
Riviera has a 1br preferred for 222
AKV Jambo and Kidani both have 1brs avail
SSR and OKW have a number of options
There are also partial avails at BLT
Could some combo of BLT and GFV work for 2/25-3/1? 2 nights at each maybe?

Any possibility of having points left for a stay at any of these besides animal kingdom for march 18-25 2023?

Any possibility of having points left for a stay at any of these besides animal kingdom for march 18-25 2023?
SSR studio standard is 111
SSR studio preferred is 127
OKW studio is 113
Only 1brs+ elsewhere. Please PM me if interested in anything

Hello! Is there anything at all in WDW for November 16th-21st? Willing to split up days/reservations as needed.

Thanks so much for checking!

Hi! I am looking to make a large reservation that would come in at 206 points- not sure if that's something you can do. It looks like there is availability since we are right at the 7 month window. It would be for 2 polynesian standard studios from 5/13/23-5/17/23 and an additional 1 polynesian studio from 5/13/23-5/16/23. Feel free to send me a PM if this sounds like it would work and you have the available points!

Hi there,

I have 45 for 2023, and 510 for 2024. Totaling 825 pts at $18/pt. I can book 11 months out at my home resorts (BCV, BWV, BLT, AKV, SSR) or 7 months out for others.

Please respond with:
Check-in date:
Check-out date:
# Adults:
# Children:
Preferred resort/room type:

Please do not post personal contact info on this thread, this can only be done via private message.

If you decide to rent, I will email you a contract as well as a reservation confirmation and details. Thanks!
Which resort are the 2023 points?
Are they available for transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter