CLOSED...Points For Rent/Transfer - 75 Points @ Boardwalk for $18 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdevans_2000

Mouseketeer
DVC Platinum
Points For Rent/Transfer - 75 Points, $18 pp. Home Resort Boardwalk

75 Boardwalk Points for rent or transfer at any DVC resort.

HEADS UP... BOARDWALK IS BECOMING VERY HARD TO GET UNLESS YOU ARE ELEVEN MONTHS OUT. SO THIS RENTAL IS IDEAL FOR ANYONE WANTING TO STAY AT BOARDWALK MARCH 3, 2024, OR LATER.

If renting, 50% is due at the time I confirm the reservation and the balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. I accept Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, or personal check. If transferring, I can only transfer ALL 75 points and 100% of the payment is due before I make the transfer.

I will provide a DVC rental contract for both parties to execute. That protects both of us and it’s required by DVC.

*** Do not reply with personal information such as your email address or phone number as that violates Disboards policies. Please reach out to me using the messaging service provided through Disboards***

Last edited:
Hello. My Family and I are looking for a room for 5 for April 26th to 30th 2023. I am Interested in Polynesian, Bay Lake Tower or Grand Floridain. I am disabled so would need a handicap room. We are 2 Adults and 3 Children (19, 17, 15)

Thank You
Tom

Sure. I can assist. Since my points are funded into my account in Feb 2024 I will need to borrow the points from that year into this year. We can't talk specifics in a private message. If still interested will you please send me a PM. That way we can discuss in greater detail.

Points For Rent/Transfer - 75 Points @ Boardwalk for $18 pp

I am renting or transferring my 75 points at my home resort of Boardwalk.

I am pretty flexible about breaking up the points, as long as the request is reasonable. Let’s discuss.

If transferring, 100% of the payment is due before I make the transfer. If renting, 50% is due at the time I confirm the reservation and the balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. I accept Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, or personal check.

I will provide a DVC rental contract for both parties to execute. That protects both of us and it’s required by DVC.

*** Do not reply with personal information such as your email address or phone number as that violates Disboards policies. Please reach out to me using the messaging service provided through Disboards***

We are interested in BWV, either a studio or 1 bedroom. Checking in August 21 and checking out August 25 (this year). We've rented before from various people, always with stellar results.

I will check when I arrive home tonight and get back to you. I am traveling until about 6:00 pm. THANKS

75 Boardwalk Points for rent or transfer.

HEADS UP... BOARDWALK IS BECOMING VERY HARD TO GET UNLESS YOU ARE ELEVEN MONTHS OUT. SO THIS RENTAL IS IDEAL FOR ANYONE WANTING TO STAY AT BOARDWALK IN FEBRUARY 2024 OR LATER. I AM HAPPY TO SEARCH ANY DATE FOR YOU, BUT KNOW THAT THE BEST BET IS EXACTLY ELEVEN MONTHS IN ADVANCE.

If transferring, I can only transfer ALL 75 points and 100% of the payment is due before I make the transfer. If renting, 50% is due at the time I confirm the reservation and the balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. I accept Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, or personal check.

75 Boardwalk Points for rent or transfer.

HEADS UP... BOARDWALK IS BECOMING VERY HARD TO GET UNLESS YOU ARE ELEVEN MONTHS OUT. SO THIS RENTAL IS IDEAL FOR ANYONE WANTING TO STAY AT BOARDWALK IN FEBRUARY 2024 OR LATER. I AM HAPPY TO SEARCH ANY DATE FOR YOU, BUT KNOW THAT THE BEST BET IS EXACTLY ELEVEN MONTHS IN ADVANCE.

If transferring, I can only transfer ALL 75 points and 100% of the payment is due before I make the transfer. If renting, 50% is due at the time I confirm the reservation and the balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. I accept Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, or personal check.

Hello!
Looking for a Boardwalk Studio Standard - April 18-21, 2024 (Springtime Surprise Races).

There will be at least two of us, possible three. Let me know if there is availability. I have rented before.

I can PM if necessary. I appreciate it.

Unfortunately the booking window at DVC opens 11 months prior to the reservation. That means I would not be able to book for you until May 18th. You won't be able to book with anyone until then.

Hi,

I’m kinda new here. I’m not sure if it is for BWV only, however, I’m looking to book at VGF at 9/5-9/7, resort studio theme park view, let me know if you are willing to help. Thanks!

Hi,

I’m kinda new here. I’m not sure if it is for BWV only, however, I’m looking to book at VGF at 9/5-9/7, resort studio theme park view, let me know if you are willing to help. Thanks!
I can book this for you; and it is available. Send me a PM tonight or in the morning and we can make arrangements. Happy to talk by phone as well.

I can book this for you; and it is available. Send me a PM tonight or in the morning and we can make arrangements. Happy to talk by phone as well.
Thank you for your reply, after doing research, I find the Poly maybe better for kids if it’s available for the lagoon view. Can you help to check for the same date? Thanks!

ISO studio room, Poly, GF, Boardwalk dates are either 9/2-9/6 or 8/27-8/31 depending on best availability. Thank you!

HEADS UP... BOARDWALK IS BECOMING VERY HARD TO GET UNLESS YOU ARE ELEVEN MONTHS OUT. SO THIS RENTAL IS IDEAL FOR ANYONE WANTING TO STAY AT BOARDWALK MARCH 3, 2024, OR LATER.

If renting, 50% is due at the time I confirm the reservation and the balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. I accept Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, or personal check. If transferring, I can only transfer ALL 75 points and 100% of the payment is due before I make the transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter