Points for Rent/Transfer: 655 VGF @ $20pp; Rent Only: 139 BWV @ $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

JStarr

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
655 pts Grand Floridian points December 2022 UY (bankable & good until November 30th, 2024) $20pp
139 pts Boardwald Village points March 2022 UY (good until February 28th, 2024) $18pp

Will transfer a large # of VGF points only (min 300) or I'd be happy to work with you to make your next Disney vacation magical! DVC member since 1996 with many happy rentals.

Rentals at ANY resort within 7 month window (now to Dec 2022) and my home resorts BWV & VGF out up to 11 months (April 2023).

Please provide me with the following information in order to search your rental request:

* Resort preference(s)
* Room size (studio, one bdrm, 2-bdrm or 3bdrm)
* Desired view (if important)
* Number in your party

Payment via PayPal (friends & family) or Venmo due after I send you a confirmed reservation in your name. Contracts with e-signatures and cancelations available.

Please reply below or PM if you have any questions.
Note: If you have problems with PM messaging, refer to this link:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

655 pts Grand Floridian points December 2022 UY (bankable & good until November 30th, 2024) $20pp
139 pts Boardwald Village points March 2022 UY (good until February 28th, 2024) $18pp

Will transfer a large # of VGF points only (min 300) or I'd be happy to work with you to make your next Disney vacation magical! DVC member since 1996 with many happy rentals.

Rentals at ANY resort within 7 month window (now to Dec 2022) and my home resorts BWV & VGF out up to 11 months (April 2023).

Please provide me with the following information in order to search your rental request:

* Resort preference(s)
* Room size (studio, one bdrm, 2-bdrm or 3bdrm)
* Desired view (if important)
* Number in your party

Payment via PayPal (friends & family) or Venmo due after I send you a confirmed reservation in your name. Contracts with e-signatures and cancelations available.

Please reply below or PM if you have any questions.
Note: If you have problems with PM messaging, refer to this link:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/
Hi, is it ok to PM you please?

Window of Dates: 1/7-1/10, or 1/8-1/10

Resort preference(s): VGF
Room size (studio, one bdrm, 2-bdrm or 3bdrm): Studio or 1 Bedroom
Desired view (if important): Cheapest Available
Number in your party: 2

Thank you!

Dates Dec 4-10
3 adults and 1 5 year old
1 BR BLT or Kidani Village or any 2 bedroom at any resort
Willing to split stay between 2 resorts

Window of Dates: 1/7-1/10, or 1/8-1/10

Resort preference(s): VGF
Room size (studio, one bdrm, 2-bdrm or 3bdrm): Studio or 1 Bedroom
Desired view (if important): Cheapest Available
Number in your party: 2

Thank you!
There is availability. I'll PM you details.

Dates Dec 4-10
3 adults and 1 5 year old
1 BR BLT or Kidani Village or any 2 bedroom at any resort
Willing to split stay between 2 resorts
I'm sorry, your dates are not available even with a split stay.
I'll keep checking for you and PM you if something comes up but not likely.
Good luck.

Hi there! I’m looking for a BWV studio from Dec. 15-Dec. 21 for 2 adults and 2 children. Can you search availability for me?

Hi there! I’m looking for a BWV studio from Dec. 15-Dec. 21 for 2 adults and 2 children. Can you search availability for me?
I'm sorry, nothing is available at BWV studio on your dates. There is a 1-bdrm Garden View avail for 202 pts. If interested in that, please PM me.

Looking for a studio for two adults. 10/14-10/16 to extend our SSR stay. Resort not important.

Good afternoon -

Traveling 9/2-9/6
We looking for 2bdrm
Otherwise two(2) studios anywhere- but looks like maybe only Boulder Ridge available??

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter