Points for Rent/Transfer - 165 AKV $17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use year for most points start Sept 2021. I also have some to be used prior to September.

Please send/or request email address through private conversation system as subject line/first sentence to expedite request.

Add paypal fee at 2.99% if paying via paypal. No extra fee for a mailed check or any other method that doesn't charge me a convenience charge.
Have rented points the past five years and have many satisfied references.
With point rentals over 100 points - will order dining plan with advance payment. Will add Magical Express if needed.
I will update the thread with # of points still available as they are rented out.

How I generally complete transaction - Let me know your check-in and check-out date. I will check availability. If available I will need names including title and genders of all in party, ages of children, address and phone number wished to go on reservation. I will reserve the room and forward confirmation email from Disney. Once confirmation email is received (generally a couple of hours) then I would look for immediate payment via your preferred payment method.

For transfer, payment accepted prior to transfer since transfer is a final transaction.
hi,
looking for a studio or one bedroom for 03/26-03/30. 2 adults 2 kids. first preference is BCV/Yacht Club/ BWV or anything after that. thank you

Hello- I am looking for a 2 bedroom at BCV for 10/10 - 10/14. Still working on the posting/24 hour minimums to be able to send PMs. Thanks!

Hello, looking for a two bedroom villa at Aulani anytime in June for any 3 consecutive nights. Can these transfer? if so can you confirm availability? Thanks

Use year starts Sept 2021.

Please send/or request email address through private conversation system as subject line/first sentence to expedite request.

Add paypal fee at 2.99% if paying via paypal. No extra fee for a mailed check or any other method that doesn't charge me a convenience charge.
Have rented points the past five years and have many satisfied references.
With point rentals over 100 points - will order dining plan with advance payment. Will add Magical Express if needed.
I will update the thread with # of points still available as they are rented out.

How I generally complete transaction - Let me know your check-in and check-out date. I will check availability. If available I will need names including title and genders of all in party, ages of children, address and phone number wished to go on reservation. I will reserve the room and forward confirmation email from Disney. Once confirmation email is received (generally a couple of hours) then I would look for immediate payment via your preferred payment method.

For transfer, payment accepted prior to transfer since transfer is a final transaction.
Hi; can I rent 39 points for may or can you transfer pints too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter