CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT/TRANSFER: 248 Old Key West Resort points. $17.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palmertoe

Earning My Ears
You might already be familiar with Disney Vacation Club but if you are not, I am a Disney Vacation Club (DVC) owner with 348 points to rent. These points can be used at any available DVC resort for travel beginning now. Reservations can be made at my Home Resort of Old Key West (OKW) as far out as 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts, reservations can be made as far out as 7 months prior to your stay. If you have any specific questions I would love to help you out with this whole process.

Terms: $18/point. A 50% deposit is required once I place the reservation and assign you as the guest(s). Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. I accept paypal and I will cover the cost of the fees to use paypal.

Once purchased, you will be registered with DVC under your name, and you will have access to all of the amenities that members have. This generally includes use of the Disney Transportation system.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. I would need the following information:

1. Dates interested in (check-in and check-out)
2. Resort preference
3. Room type: Studio, 1-Bedroom, 2-Bedroom
4. Number of adults and children in your party

I’m an experienced renter and use a simple electronic rental agreement. Thank you for looking.

Good Morning,
I'm interested in renting points for a stay 10/7 to 10/11/21. We would like a studio and have 3 adults/1 child. I'm thinking BeachClub or BoardWalk. (I'm also willing to take suggestions.... :)
We are multiple time a year Disney goers and are excited to try DVC points as an alternative this time around.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Heather Cichon

Last edited:
Heather, I would love to help you out. First we need to follow the rules of this chat board. I am going to cut and paste some of the rules here. Once you have 10 posts we can use the private messages to discuss this.

From the pinned rules:
Email and Phone numbers may NOT be posted in rental threads but may be shared using the private conversation system by those registered at least 24 hours with a minimum 10 of non-DVC Rent/Trade Board posts. Posters with fewer than 10 posts should be directed to this thread -HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM) - for information about using our conversation system.

Good morning!
Do you see any studio availability for Oct 8th and 9th?
Would prefer close to MK but open to any.
2 adults
TIA

Good morning!
2 adults
TIA
Good morning. I looked into that weekend and the only thing available is at either Vero Beach (2 bedroom villa for 39 points) or Hilton Head (2 bedroom villa for 56 points). Both of these are only available on the 8th. The 9th is full everywhere.

Good morning!
2 adults
TIA
Hello. I just looked again and there is an availability near Disney World. There is a 1-Bedroom Villa-Standard View available at the Grand Floridian Resort (94 points)

Hello. I just looked again and there is an availability near Disney World. There is a 1-Bedroom Villa-Standard View available at the Grand Floridian Resort (94 points)
Thank you for looking. That's a little out of my price range. I need it at 500 or less a night. Thank you again.

Possibly interested in points for July 28th - Aug 1st at World. It will only be for my wife and I. Could you look at what you see is available?

Possibly interested in points for July 28th - Aug 1st at World. It will only be for my wife and I. Could you look at what you see is available?
Matt, I am going to PM you. The only thing available for all the days you requested is a 2 bedroom villa at the old key west resort. (That one is 170 points).
The other option is 3 nights at the Saratoga Springs Resort. July 29-1st (101 points)
Anything else is only 2 night stays.

Matt, I am going to PM you. The only thing available for all the days you requested is a 2 bedroom villa at the old key west resort. (That one is 170 points).
The other option is 3 nights at the Saratoga Springs Resort. July 29-1st (101 points)
Anything else is only 2 night stays.

I assumed there would only be a few options this close to traveling. It's about the same on the hotel side as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter