CLOSED Points for Rent/Transfer - 300 BCV use before 1/31/22 or anywhere in next 7 months - $22/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

macosx

Mouseketeer
I have up to 300 BCV points (banked, current, and borrowed) that expire 1/31/22 for rent/transfer for $16-18/point. Up to 170 points may be transferred, depending on what remains. Transferred points can be banked.

Please PM questions or offers with resorts, dates and details of your requirements, so I can check availability and further discuss. Keep in mind overall availability is limited, so being flexible is very helpful. There is some availability January 2022 at BCV. Also, please let me know if you're a DVC owner, an experienced renter, or new to renting.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi! Could you please check Riviera, 7/17-7/19 for a 1 bedroom standard view OR 7/16-7/18 for a 2 bedroom standard view.

(I’m flexible with dates and room type... basically want a 1 or 2 bedroom standard view, for a weekend either Friday-Sunday or Saturday-Monday)

Experienced renter.

Thanks!

Hello, looking for studio at any resort October 17 to 20 two adults one child
Sorry, looks like most of October is sold out and there's no availability for the 3 days requested at any of the resorts. There only one day at a few resorts available during those 3 days. PM if you have flexibility in dates.

FYI, SSR is the only 3 night stay I saw in all of October.

Deluxe Studio Standard Room 3 Nights
Check-In: Oct 4, 2021 Check-Out: Oct 7, 2021
39 Vacation Points

Looking for Beach Club Villa with check in on 1.1 or 1.2 for 7 nights. Do they have a studio or 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom available?

I have up to 300 BCV points (banked, current, and borrowed) that expire 1/31/22 for rent/transfer for $16-18/point. Up to 170 points may be transferred, depending on what remains. Transferred points can be banked.

Please PM questions or offers with resorts, dates and details of your requirements, so I can check availability and further discuss. Keep in mind overall availability is limited, so being flexible is very helpful. There is some availability January 2022 at BCV. Also, please let me know if you're a DVC owner, an experienced renter, or new to renting.

Thanks!
PM sent.

Looking for Beach Club Villa with check in on 1.1 or 1.2 for 7 nights. Do they have a studio or 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom available?
Hi! Thanks for the interest. Most of the rooms are sold out or at most have a single available day in first week of January. There might be a 1BR, but I'm not sure I have enough remaining points to make the full reservation. Please PM to discuss. Thanks!

hello-we are a family of 7 adults looking for either a 2-bedroom or 2 1-bedroom places at either BCV, BWV or Riviera-6 days in a row anytime in june or early july-we are very flexible-hoping to find something!

Hi! Thanks for the interest. Most of the rooms are sold out or at most have a single available day in first week of January. There might be a 1BR, but I'm not sure I have enough remaining points to make the full reservation. Please PM to discuss. Thanks!
That is okay. I needed two as there are 10 in my group. Do you see better availability at CCV Wilderness Lodge or Boardwalk? I would want a studio and a 2 bedroom. What would that cost too?

I'm looking for transferrable points and need about 145 of them, let me know if you have that many still and the PPP. Thanks.

That is okay. I needed two as there are 10 in my group. Do you see better availability at CCV Wilderness Lodge or Boardwalk? I would want a studio and a 2 bedroom. What would that cost too?
All I'm seeing are 1 or 2 nights with those requirements, and that's with home resort advantage. You're going to have to cast a much wider net to get something usable. Good luck.

Can you please check availability of Boardwalk standard view studio 1/25-1/30/22? Second choice would be Animal Kingdom Lodge value studio for the same dates. Thanks so much!

Can you please check availability of Boardwalk standard view studio 1/25-1/30/22? Second choice would be Animal Kingdom Lodge value studio for the same dates. Thanks so much!
Sorry, those are outside the dates the points can reserve. Can only reserve there until about December 13.

Last edited:
Can I ask what you do see available for a check in on 1/1 or 1/2? I have a group of 10 so looking at more than one room. Staying for a week.

First week in January is mostly sold out at BCV, but there is some availability later in the month. Unfortunately, all the points I have are now sold out, except for Feb '22. But I think I'm going to keep those for now, and see if I can use them. Thanks everyone and hope those still looking are able to find something suitable. Things are looking up and Disney is raising park capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter