CLOSED - Points for rent/transfer: 223 points VWL Dec UY 15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to book a deluxe studio For June 10, 2021 checking out June 11, 2021. Currently seeing bay lake tower and Polynesian availability. Bay lake tower preferred but either fine. And if both gone but something else available really any deluxe studio at WDW is agreeable. Thank you!
BLT shows available - lake view 19pts theme park view 23pts. Since this is close in, I will need all your info prior to booking. PM me please with details. Paypal good?

I am looking to stay 9/24-9/28/2021 at Boardwalk villas (boardwalk view),beach club villas, or the Riviera. Would be looking for deluxe studio for each.

Looking for one night at BC villa in a 1 bedroom. Check in August 10th, check out August 11th (36 points) for a family of 4. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hi there- We are a family of 7 looking for a two bedroom at beachclub or boardwalk somewhere around the week of June 21st-maybe five nights? is this something you can help us with?

I have a party of 8 (so either a 2br or two studios) looking for pretty much anything 12/27-1/2. Flexible on views/resort, but prefer WL or a monorail resort.

I have 223 points available for use with 53 that must be used by 30November. I am willing to borrow to add an additional 170 points, if needed. Extensive experience renting. Prefer Paypal.

Do you see any availability at Boulder Ridge for a studio Aug 1st-3rd?

I have 223 points available for use with 53 that must be used by 30November. I am willing to borrow to add an additional 170 points, if needed. Extensive experience renting. Prefer Paypal.
I'm interested in a point transfer of all the points you have that you can transfer, if you have any still (and have not done a transfer yet).

I have a party of 8 (so either a 2br or two studios) looking for pretty much anything 12/27-1/2. Flexible on views/resort, but prefer WL or a monorail resort.
Sorry. Nothing at WL and I'm locked out of non-home resorts for that date

Looking for any 1-3 nights at Beach Club between July 15-21. Edited to add studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter