Points for Rent: 130 Bay Lake & 44 Poly (2021UY) @$18pp ... VALID THROUGH JAN 2022!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyDisneyWife

Powered by pixie dust & espresso
I have some extra points! These have much more flexibility and life left than other expiring points currently being offered for sale. I have rented through an agency previously, but after all that has happened- I would like to take care of future renters on my own.

I will gladly rebook or refund if the resorts are required to close again.

Points available:
130 Bay Lake Tower points (Feb UY 2021) @$18pp- priority booking at Bay Lake Tower, and usable at any DVC resort at 7 months or less. I can borrow points, if necessary.

44 Polynesian Villas points (Feb UY 2021) @$18pp- priority booking at the Polynesian Villas, and usable at any DVC resort at 7 months or less. I can borrow points, if necessary (max 60 points total).

The home resort priority booking window is currently between March & July 2021. :-)

I use a contract and accept payment via PayPal or Venmo. Feel free to ask questions & check availability! Please PM specific details. Thank you!

Sorry, but no more transfers for either.

** You can calculate how many points you need using different calculator websites/apps (my favorite is “My DVC Points” app), or you can check out the DVC point charts here:

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/vacation-planning/points-charts/

Last edited:

Can you transfer?
I need to double-check with MS first. I know I’m going to need to transfer between my own accounts during the 2021 year & need to make sure I can still do that.

Which/how many points were you wanting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter