Points for Rent/Transfer: 130 Bay Lake Tower & 44 Poly (2021UY) @$18pp

HappyDisneyWife

Powered by pixie dust... and espresso ;)
DVC Gold
I have some extra points for rent/transfer! I have rented through an agency previously, but after all that has happened- I would like to take care of future renters on my own. I will gladly rebook or refund if the resorts are required to close again.

Points available:
130 Bay Lake Tower points (Feb UY 2021) @$18pp- these points can be used for reservations at Bay Lake Tower from 7-11 months in advance of check-in date, and they can be used at any DVC resort at 7 months or less. All reservation dates should be Feb 1, 2021 or later. If renting, I can borrow more points from the next year, if necessary. All 130 points can be transferred to another DVC owner’s membership (minimum of 100 points).

44 Polynesian Villas points (Feb UY 2021) @$18pp- these points can be used for reservations at the Polynesian Villas from 7-11 months in advance of check-in date, and they can be used at any DVC resort at 7 months or less. All reservation dates should be Feb 1, 2021 or later. If renting, I can borrow more points from the next year, if necessary (max 60 points total). No transfers.

The home resort priority booking window is currently between March & August 2021. :-)

I use a contract and accept payment via PayPal (friends and family) or Venmo. Feel free to ask questions & check availability! Please PM specific details. Thank you!

** You can calculate how many points you need using different calculator websites/apps (my favorite is “My DVC Points” app), or you can check out the DVC point charts here:

Last edited:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS