Points for Rent/Transfer - 1044 SSR $14 & 269 AKV $16

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheryllarsen

DIS Veteran
1044 SSR $14 per point; 269 AKV - $16 per point

Use year starts Sept 2019.

Add paypal fee at 2.99% if paying via paypal. No extra fee for a mailed check or any other method that doesn't charge me a convenience charge.
Have rented points the past five years and have many satisfied references.
For transactions over 100 points - will order dining plan with advance payment. Will add Magical Express if needed.
I will update the thread with # of points still available as they are rented out.

How I generally complete transaction - Let me know your check-in and check-out date. I will check availability. If available I will need names of all in party, ages of children, address and phone number wished to go on reservation. I will reserve the room and forward confirmation email from Disney. Once confirmation email is received (generally a couple of hours) then I would look for immediate payment via your preferred payment method.

For transfer, payment accepted prior to transfer since transfer is a final transaction.

Last edited:
Hi! Im looking for a transfer of points for a trip in September 2019. I need between 24 and 48 points. If you would be able to help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hey Cheryl! Need Two 2BR's at SSR 11/29-12/4. Waiting on confirmation of last party, but almost ready to pull the trigger, can you PM me and confirm that's available and we can talk more there? Thanks!

Hey Cheryl! Need Two 2BR's at SSR 11/29-12/4. Waiting on confirmation of last party, but almost ready to pull the trigger, can you PM me and confirm that's available and we can talk more there? Thanks!

Add paypal fee at 2.99% if paying via paypal. No extra fee for a mailed check or any other method that doesn't charge me a convenience charge.
Will order dining plan with advance payment. Will add Magical Express if needed.
I will update the thread with # of points still available as they are rented out.

How I generally complete transaction - Let me know your check-in and check-out date. I will check availability. If available I will need names of all in party, ages of children, address and phone number wished to go on reservation. I will reserve the room and forward confirmation email from Disney. Once confirmation email is received (generally a couple of hours) then I would look for immediate payment via your preferred payment method.

For transfer, payment accepted prior to transfer since transfer is a final transaction.
Hi! I’m
Looking for 3 studios at Poly 1/11-1/18 2020. Are you able to book those?

Hi, I’m looking to book a value room at AKV for 2 Adults and 1 child age 5 from 12/1-12/6/19.

Last edited:
Hello. I am looking for a transfer of 68 points to allow me to modify an existing reservation 10/10/19-10/18/19 from a 1BR to 2BR. Please let me know if this is available. Thanks.

Hello! Looking for a standard at SSR or value at AKV for last minute trip, March 8th through the 14th. 2 adults and 2 kiddos. Please let me know if there is anything available. Thank you! :)

Will order dining plan with advance payment. Will add Magical Express if needed.

Hi, I’m looking to rent at AKV, Poly, or Boardwalk 11/30/19-12/7/19 for 4 adults and a baby. Please let me know if you can help. Thank you!

Hi I can’t PM yet but am looking for 3 studios at poly for 1/11-1/18/20.

Looking for 3br November 9-17. I think Bay Lake is available 11-17 (560). Jambo 9-17 (662). Willing to do split stay but BLT can't be booked until April.

Hello! Looking for two bedroom at SSR or AKV from 1/18/20-1/25/20. I am new this and hopefully did it right. Thanks!

Hello, I am trying to make a magical adventure for my family this year for Christmas. I want to book the Disney animal kingdom villas 1 Bedroom savannah view. Does anyone have any points to sale from December 18 through December 27th, 2019?

ISO dates 1/3/20 out 1/11/20 Akv value 2 adults, 2 children under 9 and an infant

Hi! I was looking to book a studio from May 18-21. Currently the first 2 nights are available at Copper Creek, I was wondering if you could reserve those first two nights for me and if the other becomes available add that one on. If you could let me know please.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter