Points For Rent -- Over 1,000 points -- VGF & RR @ $20/pt.; AKL & OKW & all others @ $18/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for possible Aulani - from March 24 to March 31 2023 (or maybe April 1), 1 bedroom villa ocean view - any availability?

Hi everyone,

I've rented here several times over the years.

I have points available at the following properties:

VGF: $20/point 200 points available
RR: $20/pt. 200 points available
AKL: $18/pt. 670 points available
OKW: $18/pt. 150 points available

I can reserve any DVC properties 7 months out.

Please provide resort and room type along with dates.

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (VGF, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

Payment terms - I accept PayPal, Cash app, and Zelle.

Payment is nonrefundable and is made after I book your room and send you the confirmation. I'll also send you a contract, too.

I’m willing to help any way I can! :smickey:
I don't have ability to PM.

1. January 21st, 2023
2. January 25th, 2023
3. Studio (only myself traveling)
4. Any location

Last edited:
Hi there! I’m looking for:

Animal Kingdom - Jambo House
2 bedroom
Savannah view

Check in: 6/3/2023
Checkout: 6/10/2023
(Saturday - Saturday)

Greatly appreciate your time!

Studio for 1 adult, any resort/view? Nov 5, 2022 to Nov 9, 2022. Finally getting to take that solo trip I've always wanted, hopefully! Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately my dates are already set. What about AK with savanna view, 2 BR, same dates (3/19-3/25)
This is available at Kidani for 321 points.

If you want to move forward, please send me a PM with the following for each guest:

1. Names
2. Ages

I’ll also need your address, phone number, and email that you use with My Disney Experience.

Once we have it booked, we can get the contract signed and the payment handled.

Thanks!!

Looking for possible Aulani - from March 24 to March 31 2023 (or maybe April 1), 1 bedroom villa ocean view - any availability?
The 1 bedroom is available for 406 points.

If you want to move forward, please send me a PM with the following for each guest:

1. Names
2. Ages

I’ll also need your address, phone number, and email that you use with My Disney Experience.

Thanks!!

I don't have ability to PM.

1. January 21st, 2023
2. January 25th, 2023
3. Studio (only myself traveling)
4. Any location
Unfortunately there is nothing open. No resort has more that one day available in your date range. Any other options?

Hi there! I’m looking for:

Animal Kingdom - Jambo House
2 bedroom
Savannah view

Check in: 6/3/2023
Checkout: 6/10/2023
(Saturday - Saturday)

Greatly appreciate your time!
This is available for 310 points.

1. Names
2. Ages

Thanks!!

Studio for 1 adult, any resort/view? Nov 5, 2022 to Nov 9, 2022. Finally getting to take that solo trip I've always wanted, hopefully! Thanks for your help.
I'm sorry but there's nothing open. Not a single day in your date range at any resort. Would you like for me to search something else?

Hello,
Looking for 2/10 out 2/12.
2 adults, 2 kids
GFV or Poly preferred.
The only resorts open those dates are Saratoga (38 pts.) and Old Key West (32 pts.). I'll search other dates if you want.

1. Names
2. Ages

Thanks!!

Unfortunately there is nothing open. No resort has more that one day available in your date range. Any other options?
Not a problem. I would prefer a couple days versus a one off, but I know I was asking last minute. Thank you for checking for me!

Hi I'm looking for:

Studio VGF 5/24-5/31
Studio RR 5/31-6/7

My dates are flexible by a couple days either way and reservations could be reversed (order wise, GF-RR or RR-GF.)

Appreciate you checking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter