• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

CLOSED: Points For Rent - OKW - 300 Points at $14.75/pt After 09/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm looking for a studio for 5/6 nights anytime in October for 4 (2 adults, 2 kids). If you want something more specific, something like October 21-26, but I'm not set on dates. I'd prefer not OKW or SSR.

Thanks!
Well everything is waitlisted. This is all i could find for the month...(and Sept and Nov the same). Boulder Ridge has 10/19 - 10/22 and Kidani has 10/10 - 10/13. SS has 10/04 - 10/08. That's about it right now unless someone cancels. Sorry.

Hi. I am looking for a studio for December 18-27 or December 19-27. Two adults and one child. Nothing else needed--just the room. OKW is fine. Experienced renter.

Hi. I am looking for a studio for December 18-27 or December 19-27. Two adults and one child. Nothing else needed--just the room. OKW is fine. Experienced renter.
Surprisingly that time is available at OKW for arrival 12/18 and departing 12/27. It would be 137 points. If you want me to book it please send me a PM with your name, address, phone number and email address. Also the other adult's name and age of child. If I do book for you i would expect payment after i send you the confirmation of the reservation. I would like payment from Paypal if possible. If not i would take a casher's check. Have a magical evening.

Paula

Surprisingly that time is available at OKW for arrival 12/18 and departing 12/27. It would be 137 points. If you want me to book it please send me a PM with your name, address, phone number and email address. Also the other adult's name and age of child. If I do book for you i would expect payment after i send you the confirmation of the reservation. I would like payment from Paypal if possible. If not i would take a casher's check. Have a magical evening.

Paula
Will do once I can send you a private message. Apparently, I have to make 10 posts somewhere else.

I'm sorry but all of the resorts are waitlisted for most of November. Saratoga Springs does have three nights. Arrival of November 21st departing November 24th.

Hello,
I am looking for a transfer of 18 pts (for Dec 2021 at AKV). Is this something you are open to?
Thank you for your time! Have a magical day!! :)
Maggie

Hello, Looking for a 2 Bedroom, November 28, 2021 - December 5, 2021, for 6 people.
Saratoga Springs is the only resort that has availability for that timeframe. I even checked for 1 bedrooms but nothing. Old Key West has 4 nights available 11/28 - 12/02 for 137 points. So SS for the 7 night stay would be 238 points ($3,510.50). If you want me to book this, i would need your name, address, phone number and email address. I would also need the names (and addresses if different) of all people on the reservation. Also if their are children then I need the ages. Once I receive and send you the reservation confirmation I would like payment via Paypal if possible. If not I will accept a cashier's check. Please let me know what you decide, and have a great day.

Paula

Looking for blt studio or 1 bedroom for 10/25-10/28 any view
thanks
Because most resorts are booked up Sept/Oct/Nov and now starting December I checked all resorts for you for a studio or 1br. The only availability is OKW has a 1br for 78 points and SS has a studio for 45 points and 1br for 81 points. That's all there is and everything is going fast.

Hi there,
My dates can be flexible for Nov or Dec. but don't want to be over holidays. Looking for a studio or 1 bdrm for 5 nights. I'm open to any resort but SS.

I have 300 points for rent after 09/30. I can book OKW up to 11 months out and all other resorts 7 months out. I would expect payment as soon as your confirmation is sent to you. I would like payment via Paypal. If that is not possible a cashier's check would suffice. I'm an experienced renter on this site (member since '20) and have booked many successful vacations. Please state the dates, room size, # people and resorts you are interested in. Emails, phone numbers and address are not allowed to be sent here...you must send them via a Private Message. Thank you.
Can you book the Poly for February?

Hi there,
My dates can be flexible for Nov or Dec. but don't want to be over holidays. Looking for a studio or 1 bdrm for 5 nights. I'm open to any resort but SS.
Points still available ? Looking for poly studio September 6th to 10th
Points still available ? Looking for poly studio September 6th to 10th
Sorry everything is waitlisted. I checked for a studio and a one bedroom. Again sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter