Points for Rent: Hundreds at SSR, HH, OKW ($15) and VGC ($18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookswin

DIS Veteran

This posting will become inactive tomorrow or soon thereafter. Each post can run for a month.

If you are interested in HH, AKV, OKW, VGC, SSR, or BWV in the future, please take a moment to jot down my username and contact me by PM any time. Thanks.

UPDATE
: The 200+ VGC points are spoken for. As are the 390 SSR. Thanks to all for your attention..

Many of the remaining points are under discussion with several renters; I will update as those are claimed. If those rentals fall through, I can move on to other parties. Thanks.

======================

Howdy.

I have been renting points out since about 2006 and have been a member here since 2004.

It is approaching the 11-month mark for December 2019 DVC reservations and these should be arranged before the 11-month mark from an owner. And don't forget Food & Wine reservations!

The more desirable properties/times of year are booking up much faster than in the old days, for several reasons. There are now Facebook groups with thousands of members and owners can find renters in minutes. The economy is better, and many more points are now in the system due to some of the new resorts. And it is way easier to reserve and manage one's account online than it used to be.

So it's becoming a game of reserving as early as possible.

I have a variety of points available at the following resorts, with the indicated earliest dates of check-in:

570 HH August 1, 2019 or later

200 VGC Dec. 1, 2019 or later UPDATE: The VGC are gone as of 1/7/19.
300 OKW Dec. 1, 2019 or later
390 SSR Dec. 1, 2019 or later UPDATE: The SSR are gone as of 1/12/19.

My minimum rental for some contracts/memberships is 80 points.

OKW, SSR, and HH are $15 a point. VGC (SOLD OUT 1/7/19) is $18.

I much prefer a check to save the 3% Paypal fee.

OKW especially is good for December. Studios can go well over $600 for cash, but in some cases they only cost 10 DVC points @ $15. Studio rates at VGC can approach $1000 per night in December.

I find communication by email and/or phone to be much easier than PM through the system here. Please send me your contact info to proceed.

Also realize that I probably speak with about 10 people for every one who ends up renting. So the points go to the first people who commit, and I cannot hold points for you unless I specifically tell you I am doing so.

Last edited:

hi! is there anything available at grand californian during october 6-12, 2019?

Howdy.

I have been renting points out since about 2006 and have been a member here since 2004.

It is approaching the 11-month mark for December 2019 DVC reservations and these should be arranged before the 11-month mark from an owner. And don't forget Food & Wine reservations!

The more desirable properties/times of year are booking up much faster than in the old days, for several reasons. There are now Facebook groups with thousands of members and owners can find renters in minutes. The economy is better, and many more points are now in the system due to some of the new resorts. And it is way easier to reserve and manage one's account online than it used to be.

So it's becoming a game of reserving as early as possible.

I have a variety of points available at the following resorts, with the indicated earliest dates of check-in:

570 HH August 1, 2019
240 OKW August 1, 2019

268 VGC Dec. 1, 2019 (can reserve 1/1/19)
430 OKW Dec. 1, 2019 " " "
390 SSR Dec. 1, 2019 " " "

Plus a couple hundred that can be used right now.

My minimum rental is 80 points.

OKW, SSR, and HH are $15 a point. VGC is $18.

I much prefer a check to save the 3% Paypal fee.

OKW especially is good for December. Studios can go well over $600 for cash, but in some cases they only cost 10 DVC points @ $15. Studio rates at VGC can approach $1000 per night in December.

I find communication by email and/or phone to be much easier than PM through the system here. Please send me your contact info to proceed.

Also realize that I probably speak with about 10 people for every one who ends up renting. So the points go to the first people who commit, and I cannot hold points for you unless I specifically tell you I am doing so.

Hi,
We are looking for a studio at SSR (first choice) or OKW (second choice) from October 31st through November 3rd. Three nights. Two people (possibly three). Wine & Dine Race.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Hi,
We are looking for a studio at SSR (first choice) or OKW (second choice) from October 31st through November 3rd. Three nights. Two people (possibly three). Wine & Dine Race.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Yes, availability SSR in either kind of studio. 44 or 51 points, depending.

Can do this today, thanks.

Looking for 2 adults and 1 child 3/5 - 3/10. BLT preferred but open to other options. Any availability?

I could book either of those on 1/7/19 at 8 am Eastern. If you are still in need at that time, happy to help you.

EDIT: Ignore that, I am half asleep, sorry. I could book either of those right now if you like.

Only type of studio at those places not available now is BLT standard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!