POINTS FOR RENT: AKL @ 18-19.5/PT, 208 PONTS AVAILABLE. Can book 11 months out at AKL or any other resorts 7 months out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hui

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
DVC Member since 2008. We got AKL 28 points left for March 2023 use year and 180 points for March 2024 used year.

I can check a booking for any applicable resort, so just let me know the below info:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, villas , etc)
Room view : ( standard, Savanna, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
Number of guests: adults and children age

Payment would be needed upon receipt of the DVC/Disney booking confirmation email.
Payment accepted via Paypal (fees additional for non-friends/family Paypal transfers). Contract is available if required.
We will check availability and get back to you as soon as possible.

PM me for any reservations .

Thank you

DVC Member since 2008. We got AKL 28 points left for March 2023 use year and 180 points for March 2024 used year.

I can check a booking for any applicable resort, so just let me know the below info:

Resort:
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:

Payment would be needed upon receipt of the DVC/Disney booking confirmation email.
Payment accepted via Paypal (fees additional for non-friends/family Paypal transfers). Contract is available if required.

Thank you

Resort:
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:

Thank you
Hello,
Looking for a 2 bedroom villa standard view for Saratoga 10/29 - 11/2 for 6 adults or a standard view deluxe studio at Saratoga for 3 adults.

Hi,
Thanks for enquiry.
I have checked the availability. Both are available on these days.
Resort: Saratoga Springs
Date : 10/29 check in and 11/02 check out
Available : 2-bedroom villa standard room- 148 pts. ; Deluxe Studio standard room - 56 pts

Please adv which you would prefer.

Please adv below information for booking ( can only PM me of below information due to Disboards regulation)
1. Lead person name , email address, telephone numbers, address.
2. DVC member number if you are DVC Member
3. Other guest name (Ms or Mr or Mrs)
4. Children name with age
Thanks.
These information can only be sent via PM.
Hugo

Hello,
Looking for a 2 bedroom villa standard view for Saratoga 10/29 - 11/2 for 6 adults or a standard view deluxe studio at Saratoga for 3 adults.
Actually I can't send you a PM because you don't have the 10 required posts. You can use this thread to get your post count to 10 to be able to PM.

Go to technical support and make 10 posts in order to have the right to start PM.

I have checked the availability. Both are available on these days.
Resort: Saratoga Springs
Date : 10/29 check in and 11/02 check out
Available : 2-bedroom villa standard room- 148 pts. ; Deluxe Studio standard room - 56 pts

Please adv which you would prefer.

Please adv below information for booking ( can only PM me of below information due to Disboards regulation)
1. Lead person name , email address, telephone numbers, address.
2. DVC member number if you are DVC Member
3. Other guest name (Ms or Mr or Mrs)
4. Children name with age
Thanks.
These information can only be sent via PM.
Hugo

Hello! Do you see any availability for a Studio (or a 1 Bedroom depending on point cost) from Nov 29th - Dec 3rd? Looking for any of the Wilderness Lodge Villas or Animal Kindgom Villas if available. Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!