CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 97 OKW points (Mar '20 UY), 200 OKW points (Mar '21 UY) @ $17/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredonna

Part-time WDW fanatic
DVC Gold
Hi everyone,

I have 297 Old Key West points available for rent at $18pp (97 banked from March 2020 use year, 200 from March 2021 UY). I've helped quite a few folks out over the years with both transfers and rentals and would be happy to help you, too. :-)

I accept PayPal only and will pay the PayPal funds transfer fees. For those wanted to request a points transfer instead of a rental, I would consider this for any amounts over 100 points.

I'll need the following information so I can check on availability on your behalf:

- check-in and check-out dates
- desired resort and accommodations (e.g. studio, 1-bdrm, etc.)
- view type (e.g. value, standard, water, boardwalk, etc.) where applicable

Payment is due within 48 hrs after I provide Disney's official reservation email and details.

Thanks for your consideration!

Fredonna

Any 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom villas Oct 22-Oct28? Standard view is fine.

thanks!

Any 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom villas Oct 22-Oct28? Standard view is fine.

thanks!
Rafafan18,

There are currently no WDW properties with availability for the check-in/check-out dates you requested. October will a VERY busy time this year with the 50th anniversary and all!

Fredonna

I am new to this...looking for AK studio savanna view if available Nov 16-21
yellowgrly22,

Unfortunately, neither Jambo House nor Kidani Village at AKL have any studios available in any category for the dates you requested.

Fredonna

Just saw Disney's website having AK rooms available for those dates. Same on priceline as well. Just FYI. We are going at the same time.
Hello.

Anything available for 11/16-11/20 for 5 people? Thank you.
BrotherCraig,

So I'm sure to comply with all DISBoards' Rent/Trade Board rules, can you provide me with any specifics here? As well, do feel free to reach out to me via PM to discuss details.

As for availability on Disney's website and Priceline, I'm not surprised. Although I'm not positive, I do believe DVC member inventory is usually first to be fully booked, followed by (or sometimes in tandem with) Disney's retained inventory of DVC rooms.

Fredonna

Any availability for Jan 22 - Jan 29, 2022, preferably GF or Poly - studio for 2?
Thank you

jfbouchard,

Getting back to your posting on my rent/trade board today, here's the availability for the dates you requested:

STUDIO ONLY
PVB - lake view (158 pts)

1 BDRM ONLY

OKW 1 bdrm
CCV 1 bdrm
BWV 1 bdrm
BRV 1 bdrm
BCV 1 bdrm

1BDRM AND STUDIO
SSR studio
AKL (Jambo and Kidani)
Riv
BLT

Let me know if you're interested in booking the PVB room. For any other points values you might have interest in, do be sure to following the guidance on using the DISBoards PM system at https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/. Looking forward to helping you!

Thanks,

Fredonna

Hi there! Looking for the following:
1. 12/15/21-12/20/21
2. WL or AKL
3. Studio
4. any view
5. 1 adult and 2 kids

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi there! Looking for the following:
1. 12/15/21-12/20/21
2. WL or AKL
3. Studio
4. any view
5. 1 adult and 2 kids

Thanks!
k0tie8emple,

Sorry, neither WL nor AKL have availability for the period of time you requested. Let me know if I can check on anything else for you.

Fredonna

Looking for a studio or 1 bdrm:
We're flexible on dates: 5 nights in Oct thru mid Nov.
1st Choice: Poly
2nd Choice: WL
3rd Choice: AKL
4th Choice: Anything but SSR

Hello,

- December 15, 2021 -- December 21, 2021
- Any resort that can accommodate 5
- fine with any view type

Thank you!

Hi there!
6 adults, 1 child (under 2 yrs old)
1/13/22 - 1/17/22, 4 nights
Looking for OKW Grand Villa (or possibly 2br + Studio)
OR...Boardwalk or Saratoga Springs - 2br + Studio
Any availability? Thank you!

BostonAnnual, cerrots, and kcinkc, my apologies but the listing is being closed down. If I'm able to resume soon, I'll reach out to you to see if there's anything I can still do to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter