Points for Rent - 800 BWV, 685 BR, 160 BLT, 130 GCV, 300 OKW - $18-$19PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can transfer with 250 point minimum. Also, I no longer have any points left at $16pp. I currently have points at $18 or $19 depending on the booking window. Thanks

I can transfer with 250 point minimum. Also, I no longer have any points left at $16pp. I currently have points at $18 or $19 depending on the booking window. Thanks

Hi there! I am looking for a studio for June 4-7 (Friday to Monday) to rent. Let me know if you see anything available.

Is there availability for Boardwalk 1/28-2/3/22, standard view studio? We might be flexible on dates also. End of jan/early feb. Thanks so much!

Hi, I have points that can be used through 2022.
Any reservations that are made within the 7 months window will be at $18 pp.
Any reservation that requires home resort points will be at $19 pp.

The points can also be transferred. However, the minimum # of points is 250 due to the # of transfer limitation imposed by DVC.

Please pm me if you have any questions.

Thanks so much!!
Hi looking for bcv studio April 10_13 please. Family of 5.

Hi, please pm if you are interested. I will not respond here for your request since I will not be able to communicate with you for the reservation details without pm. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter