Points for Rent - 800 BWV, 685 BR, 160 BLT, 130 GCV, 300 OKW - $18-$19PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Hi, I have points that can be used through 2022.
Any reservations that are made within the 7 months window will be at $18 pp.
Any reservation that requires home resort points will be at $19 pp.

The points can also be transferred. However, the minimum # of points is 250 due to the # of transfer limitation imposed by DVC.

Please pm me if you have any questions.

Thanks so much!!

Last edited:

Bump, besides the other points, I still have 74 points for $16pp by 11/30/21. Please pm. Thanks

Hi, I have 74 points that need to be used by 11/30/21 at $16 pp.
All other points can be used through 2022.

The points can also be transferred. However, the minimum # of points is 250 due to the # of transfer limitation imposed by DVC.

Thanks so much!!

looking For blt studio or 1 bedroom for 10/24-10/27. The view doesn’t matter. Thanks

Hi, I have 74 points that need to be used by 11/30/21 at $16 pp.
All other points can be used through 2022.

Thanks so much!!

Trying to find a standard studio sometime in the month of November (anytime between 11/02 and 11/24, preferably more than 3 nights or more, ideally 11 nights) at BWV. If any of that is a possibility please send me a message. Thank you!

Would there happen to be anything in BLT 2 bedroom theme park view or Grand Floridian 2 bed lake view? Thank You
1/29-2/5
2 adults, 2 children 13-9

We’re looking for a Studio at BWV after 9/8. Want to stay approx 9 nites. Flexible on dates. thanx

Last edited:
HI I am looking for studio in november monday to thursday no holiday
also december studio monday to thursaday no holiday both are any resort thanks

hi, I am looking for either two studios or one two bedroom for 12/27-1/2. Prefer Poly, BLT, AKL, BWV, CCV, DRR, GF, or BWV.

Hi there, I am looking for a 2BR Nov 6-7 or Nov 12-13 (1 night either way). Interested in any resort (including cabins). Thanks!

Hello- I am looking for 347 BWV points for use in May 2022. Would like to arrange an transfer of points to utilize them at the 11 month booking window. Just checking to see if you have availability. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!