Points for rent 750AKV, 1080 Aulani, 714 VGC. $19pp Aul & AKV, $22pp GCV. March 23 UY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to thank James (Woody'sRoundup) for all his help with my Grand Californian and Aulani reservations.......I ran into a travel problem and he had no obligation to help me but went out of his way without taking anything to help me and I am grateful

Hi. Can you let me know if there is any availability for Aulani Hotel or studio rooms December 23-26? Thank you!

I’m looking for availability July 17-21, 2023 for family of 6 (2 adults, 4 kids - ages 17, 5, 3 and 11 months). Thank you.

Hi,

Looking for 2 studios at VGC however we are looking at 5/28/24-6/1/24. I know it’s a few weeks early to book but if you will have extra points available please let me know. Thanks!

Hello, trying to see if there is availability 1/26-1/29, for 3 studio rooms (2 adult, 2 adult, and 2adult 1 child). Preferred AKV, but BC or BW would be okay as well. Thanks in advance.

Owner since 2008. Up to 750 AKV, 1080 Aulani, 714 GCV. $19 pp for Aulani and AKV, $22pp for VGC. add $2 per point for reservations under 50 points. Happy to book reservations for all other resorts 7 months out or less.
Hi! I’m brand new to all this - but hoping to go to Aulani anytime in mid August this year. Is there any 3-5 day options open through dvc?

Interested, will build up to 10 messages and subscribe to the forum so we can chat.
QQ Is there availability in late Sept/Oct for a Standard or any Studio for 7 nights?

There is avialability in an ocean view or poolside view for the last week of oct/first week of november and also for the 2nd, 3rd and final week of november. The third full week of november does not have availability (nov 18-23).
Thank you! Will message shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter