Points for rent 750AKV, 1080 Aulani, 714 VGC. $19pp Aul & AKV, $22pp GCV. March 23 UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody'sRoundup

Earning My Ears
DVC Platinum
Owner since 2008. Up to 750 AKV, 1080 Aulani, 714 GCV. $19 pp for Aulani and AKV, $22pp for VGC. add $2 per point for reservations under 50 points. Happy to book reservations for all other resorts 7 months out or less.

Hi, we're starting to plan a trip to Aulani mid-June 2024 and are looking at 5 nights in a Grand Villa, which looks like it will be 515 points. I know you can't book until 11 months out but if you can accommodate I'd love to chat.

Very happy to help. You will need another 5 replies to forums before we can have a private conversation though. Private message me when you are able and we can get some details in motion.

Owner since 2008. Up to 750 AKV, 1080 Aulani, 714 GCV. $19 pp for Aulani and AKV, $22pp for VGC. add $2 per point for reservations under 50 points. Happy to book reservations for all other resorts 7 months out or less.
Are you willing to transfer some Aulani points?

if you give me your dates, I can check availability. If you are booking more than 11 months out, that is the most ideal situation, as we can prepare and give our best shot at the dates you would like.

if you give me your dates, I can check availability. If you are booking more than 11 months out, that is the most ideal situation, as we can prepare and give our best shot at the dates you would like.
Hi there,

Can you tell me if Aulani is available for November 1st - 4th (51p Hotel Room) / (57p Studio)
We’re looking for a Standard View, but open to Island Garden View as well.
Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Hi there,

Can you tell me if Aulani is available for November 1st - 4th (51p Hotel Room) / (57p Studio)
Thanks so much!

Hi there,

Thanks so much!
Pm sent

I know it's probably a long shot but are there any 6-7 consecutive dates for October or November for the Aulani? Looking for studio or similar. Thanks!

There is avialability in an ocean view or poolside view for the last week of oct/first week of november and also for the 2nd, 3rd and final week of november. The third full week of november does not have availability (nov 18-23).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter