• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points for Rent: 70 SSR, $17/pt at any resort until Sept 30/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

mab2012

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Experienced renter and long-term DIS member, contract provided. Payment in two installments, first due upon receipt of reservation confirmation and final 32 days prior to arrival.

Points are good at any resort for travel up to and including Sept 30. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll do my best to help you put it together.

Looking for 1 night at Riviera, One Bedroom, for 9/7 - 9/8.

Can you confirm if this is available?

Looking for 1 night at Riviera, One Bedroom, for 9/7 - 9/8.

Can you confirm if this is available?

Yes, I see both 1-bd standard (34 pts) and 1-bd preferred (46 pts) available at Riviera that night. Send me a PM if you would like to go ahead with a booking.

Experienced renter and long-term DIS member, contract provided. Payment in two installments, first due upon receipt of reservation confirmation and final 32 days prior to arrival.

Points are good at any resort for travel up to and including Sept 30. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll do my best to help you put it together.
Hi.

I’m looking for:

Dates: 03May-06May2024
Resort(s): prefer Beach club but flexible
Room size(s): studio
Any other preferences (view, accessibility): no

Thank you for your help.

Hi.

I’m looking for:

Dates: 03May-06May2024
Resort(s): prefer Beach club but flexible
Room size(s): studio
Any other preferences (view, accessibility): no

Thank you for your help.

Unfortunately, due to the tight timeline, I'm not seeing availability anywhere for those dates. Sorry I can't be more help, and best of luck!

Hello,

Anything at GF or Poly from 23rd-25th July please? Studio ideally!

Hello,

Anything at GF or Poly from 23rd-25th July please? Studio ideally!

Yes I found a studio (lagoon view) at GF for 2 nights, July 23-25, 44 points. PM me if you're interested in proceeding!

Hi, could you check availability at Vero Beach for July 28-29th please, one night only?

Hi, could you check availability at Vero Beach for July 28-29th please, one night only?
Sorry, I don't see anything right now, but I'll keep an eye on it unless you picked it up elsewhere. Sometimes single nights pop up.

Looking for Villas at Grand Californian
One Bedroom Villa
4 adults and one 1 child

Check-in 6/9/24
Check-out 6/10/24

Would consider two bedroom as well if that's available

Looking for Villas at Grand Californian
One Bedroom Villa
4 adults and one 1 child

Check-in 6/9/24
Check-out 6/10/24

Would consider two bedroom as well if that's available

Sorry, unfortunately currently no availability at Grand Californian for any room type on that date. Grand Californian is tough on short notice. :-( I hope you are able to find something that works for you!

Looking for 9.24 to 9.27 any resort for 3 adults ty

Hello I'm looking to stay at any resort from 9.24 to 9.27 for 3 adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter