Points for Rent: 68 BWV Boardwalk Villas, Sep2022 UY (use by 8/31/2023), $18pp, can add more from borrow if necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperRT10Matt

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Longtime host with multiple satisfied transactions. Preference given to renters that come closest to the full points allotment. If your reservation is over 150 points, I have additional points in 2023UY that I can borrow.

As the 2022 points are banked points, they are unfortunately not elegible for transfer.

Availability checker and points calculator: https://tools.dvcvacations.com/points-calculator

Payment via PayPal or Venmo.

68 points remaining, any chance you have anything available for Polynesian the week of 3/26-3/31 '23? I am looking for a single day during the week. Preferably the 26th if available

The 26th OR 31st are available. That being said I would like to do a booking that uses a larger percentage of my remaining points. Thanks though.

I am looking at Boardwalk Villas - studio - sleeps 5 - June 2-5, 2023. 2 adults and 3 kids under 18.

Good evening. Looking for 1 night at AKV Jambo House value studio 3/4 Thanks so much.

Hi! I am looking for a studio at the Boardwalk for 3/26-3/30. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello! Do you have availability for Boardwalk or Beach Club from March 13th - 14th? Preferably a Studio Room, no view preference. A one bedroom may work as well if not available.

Last edited:
Hello- any chance there is availability for 4/25-4/30? Studio.

Partial 2 or 3 nights is fine too.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter