CLOSED Points for Rent: 14 points VWL @ $16/pt for travel before 5/31/21. Non transferable

Status
Not open for further replies.

caracarn

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Have a small batch of points for anyone looking for quick travel in the next three months. Please contact me if interested!

Responded to both of you with phone number if you want to move this along.

Down to 14 points so if anyone needs a night let me know.
Hi. I may be interested in one night for a standard studio April 15 for a family of five plus infant. Not sure what’s available and What is the price per point for the remaining points? Thanks! Feel free to pm me,

Have a small batch of points for anyone looking for quick travel in the next three months. Please contact me if interested!
hi could you get me in one night in a studio the week of march 28 to april 2nd 2021

Daphne given that is a spring break week the points raise up and so exceed the 14 I have remaining. There are studios to be had to one night but I cannot help as I do not have enough points left.

Hi Cara - is a value studio at AKL available 3/22-3/23? I’d take those points off your hands if you still have them.

Points are gone as I finalized an in process request. Thanks and likely will rent more in the future so please keep me in mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter