Points for Rent - 600 AKV, 300 VGF, 340 BLT and 300 Riviera starting @ $17/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fran, I'm looking to book at VGF in September of 2021. I know that booking window is still just over a month away, but would be very interested in a long weekend (September 23-27, 2021, 90 points Studio/Lake or 160 points 1BR/Std). I'll circle back and check-in with you in a few weeks, to see if you still have any of the VGF points.

We have 600 AKV, 300 VGF and 340 BLT points for $17 per point and 300 Riviera points for $19 per point for rent and are asking $17 per point. Points can be used up to 11 months out at Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom, Bay Lake Tower and Riviera. 7 months everywhere else.
Hi,
In search of 24 AKL points for transfer, need 2021 UY for AUG Vacation. I recognize this is a small transaction and willing to discuss price. If a consideration please let me know. Thanks!

Mike

Hi! I am new to renting DVC points/units but my family is interested in a split stay for the first week in November. If this is too short notice, no worries. Looking for 10/31-11/3 or 11/4 at AKL 2 bedroom savannah room. Thanks!

We have 600 AKV, 300 VGF and 340 BLT points for $17 per point and 300 Riviera points for $18 per point for rent. Points can be used up to 11 months out at Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom, Bay Lake Tower and Riviera. 7 months everywhere else.
I am desperately looking for points November 5-10th!!

I think I posted wrong a minute ago! Sorry! Do you possibly have points at AKL for a 1 bedroom November 5-10th? I am DESPERATE!! Please let me know if you can! Thank you!!

We have 600 AKV, 300 VGF and 340 BLT points for $17 per point and 300 Riviera points for $18 per point for rent. Points can be used up to 11 months out at Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom, Bay Lake Tower and Riviera. 7 months everywhere else.
Ok this is my 3rd reply (sorry I am desperate!) I don't see my other replies so that's why I am writing again. I need points preferably at AKL from November 5th-10th. Do you happen to have these dates?? Please! THANK YOU!!!

Ok this is my 3rd reply (sorry I am desperate!) I don't see my other replies so that's why I am writing again. I need points preferably at AKL from November 5th-10th. Do you happen to have these dates?? Please! THANK YOU!!!
Yes, there is a standard view 1 bedroom available for 131 points. Please pm me and we can discuss

I am SO RELIEVED that you replied!! I am SO interested! I haven't been on here in awhile so I forgot how to send a pm through here! LOL! Please let me know how to contact you and I will! Thank you again and Big Blessings to you!!

Hi,

I am interested in knowing what might be available at AKL as a Savanna View for two adults (Studio is perfectly fine) arriving no earlier than 10/17 with checkout no later than 10/24 of this year.

I would also be interested in knowing what might be available during the same timeframe at OKW.

And, I would have a car for Self-Park.

Thanks in advance.

I am SO RELIEVED that you replied!! I am SO interested! I haven't been on here in awhile so I forgot how to send a pm through here! LOL! Please let me know how to contact you and I will! Thank you again and Big Blessings to you!!
You have to get your post count to 10 so you are able to PM.

Hi,

I am interested in knowing what might be available at AKL as a Savanna View for two adults (Studio is perfectly fine) arriving no earlier than 10/17 with checkout no later than 10/24 of this year.

I would also be interested in knowing what might be available during the same timeframe at OKW.

And, I would have a car for Self-Park.

Thanks in advance.
Sent pm

You have to get your post count to 10 so you are able to PM.
ok so I will start making some posts! LOL! Thank you for answering! I was a Disney Specialized travel agent for 30 years and used to be so on top of all of these things! I thought that I was really dumb last night when I couldn't figure it out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter