Points for Rent - 600 AKV, 300 VGF, 340 BLT and 300 Riviera starting @ $17/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

franbot

Mouseketeer
We have 600 AKV, 300 VGF and 340 BLT points for $17 per point and 300 Riviera points for $18 per point for rent. Points can be used up to 11 months out at Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom, Bay Lake Tower and Riviera. 7 months everywhere else.

Last edited:

Hello, I’m interested in points for a 3BDR Villa and Grand Californian for Oct 9-11.

Hotel is taking reservations but not currently open.

Is this something we can book with your points? Need 266.

Thanks

Is there any availability for December 18-24? Looking for a 1 bedroom at Beach, Yacht, or BLT or studio at Poly. Was trying to go through a company, which I normally do, but decided to try the boards this time around. Can’t PM yet, but tomorrow.

Is there any availability for December 18-24? Looking for a 1 bedroom at Beach, Yacht, or BLT or studio at Poly. Was trying to go through a company, which I normally do, but decided to try the boards this time around. Can’t PM yet, but tomorrow.
There is a studio available at Copper Creek for those dates. Please pm me when you can.

You still need to get your posts to 10 to pm

Looking for a studio Oct. 15-18 all three nights or two consecutive. Preferably AKL savannah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter