CLOSED Points for Rent: -60 BWV @ $16 pp to be used by March 31 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

gavvy

DIS Veteran
Hi

I have 60 banked points in my 2021 use year, these points need to be used between April 1 this year and March 31st 2022. I am asking $16 per point.

As these are borrowed points, they cannot be transferred. My Home resort is the Boardwalk, but I can book any place at the 7 month window.

I have a few additional points I can use to make a trip work for you.

Payment would be by PayPal,

PM me or post here for more information. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi
points still available, om or post on here dates and resort/ room type if you want me to check for you.

Hi
I can only book my home resort 11 months out, so I would need to wait until Feb 9 to book that. If the points haven't gone by then I will be more than happy to check for you.

Just bumping this, I have 60 points and can use more if needed, PM or post here if you need more info.

Looking for a BWV studio, standard or preferred view, for 9/13/21 to 9/17/21. thank you

Is there a BMV studio available for 5/15-5/18? 2 adults, 2 children (5 and 2 years old). Thanks!

I’m sorry, I did mean Boardwalk. So that would be check in on the 16th and check out on the 18th? And what would be the final cost? Thank you!

Hi
Sadly there is no availability at the Boardwalk on those dates now, I can check other resorts if you wish?

Hi
As these are banked points they can only be used from April 1 to March 31 next year - sorry

I still have a few points left, and can use some more from my April use year if needed.

Hi I am looking for a studio from may 16-21 (dates flexible through end of may. can check in later, just no earlier) Anywhere but SSR and OKW. Thank you in advance for checking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter