CLOSED Points for rent: 15-30 BLT pts Sep 2022 UY ($17/pt) - ALL RESORTS EXCEPT RIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I could. Only 2/21 available at Kidani, Savannah view, 38 points.

Yes, I could. Only 2/21 available at Kidani, Savannah view, 38 points.
Ack - I guess 2/22 is no longer available. When I checked earlier today it showed as having 1 more 1BR left on 2/22. I'd need at least 2 nights. Thanks for checking!

Points available for stays through August at any resort but Rivieria. Let me know your dates, and your Disney trip will be set! I can rent a few more than 60 if necessary.

To book, please PM me names of all guests, age of kids, email, phone and postal address. I will send a contract through DocuSign and we will be off to the races.
Hello. I’m looking for ak or bwv for Feb 18 studio please for two people

Hello!
I'm looking for a savanna view studio at Kidani Village from September 8th-September 10th!

Please let me know if that would work and I will send you the rest of the info!

Best,
Parker

This is a long shot, but I am looking to rent points March 14th - 18th. Could also do 15th - 18th. Just 2 adults. I am open a room at the Poly, a studio at Bay Lake Tower, or a Tower Studio at the Riviera. Please let me know if anything is available.

Hello!
I'm looking for a savanna view studio at Kidani Village from September 8th-September 10th!

Please let me know if that would work and I will send you the rest of the info!

Best,
Parker

These points are only good through August so I can't help.

This is a long shot, but I am looking to rent points March 14th - 18th. Could also do 15th - 18th. Just 2 adults. I am open a room at the Poly, a studio at Bay Lake Tower, or a Tower Studio at the Riviera. Please let me know if anything is available.
No availability at PVB or BLT. These points will not work for Riveria.

18 points left. I’m willing to rent extra points, up to around 30 or so total, to complete a reservation.

Last edited:
Hi, I am 1 person looking for a studio on the dates of Sept 10 departing Sept 14. The resorts I am interested in are AK JAMBO house, BC, BW, Bay lake, Boulder Ridge or Copper Creek. Thank you.
Annie

Hi, I am 1 person looking for a studio on the dates of Sept 10 departing Sept 14. The resorts I am interested in are AK JAMBO house, BC, BW, Bay lake, Boulder Ridge or Copper Creek. Thank you.
Annie

At most two nights available at BLT and CCV. Please PM if interested in booking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter