CLOSED Points for rent: 15-30 BLT pts Sep 2022 UY ($17/pt) - ALL RESORTS EXCEPT RIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate33

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Points available for stays through August at any resort but Rivieria. Let me know your dates, and your Disney trip will be set! I can rent a few more than 60 if necessary.

To book, please PM me names of all guests, age of kids, email, phone and postal address. I will send a contract through DocuSign and we will be off to the races.

Last edited:
Hi we are going February 20th 2023 two to 4 nights depending on the price. Any studio please 2 adults 2 kids

Can you please check old key west, grand floridian, Saratoga springs, animal kingdom lodge , Polynesian and boardwalk

Hi! I would like to make reservations for 2 adults and 2 kids at Aulani 4/13 - 4/18. How much would that cost?

Only availability is for 2 nights in “island gardens” view. 52 points=$918. There is availability for one night in other categories.

Only availability is for 2 nights in “island gardens” view. 52 points=$918. There is availability for one night in other categories.
Ah ok. Thanks for checking.

Is it 2 night only available because the resort is sold out or you don't have the points available to book? I would 104 points to book what i want?

Sorry I am new at this so trying to. figure out how this works.

Ah ok. Thanks for checking.

Is it 2 night only available because the resort is sold out or you don't have the points available to book? I would 104 points to book what i want?

Sorry I am new at this so trying to. figure out how this works.

Both! I actually don’t want to rent out that many points right now, although I have plenty on hand, but in any event only the two nights are available.

Both! I actually don’t want to rent out that many points right now, although I have plenty on hand, but in any event only the two nights are available.

P.S. No worries about being a newbie. If I weren’t willing to rent out enough points for your request, I would say that rather than indicating “no availability” but that is just me. I enjoy helping people have good WDW experiences!

Sent you another PM. Desperately trying to get that unicorn of a room that randomly opens up! 😂

P.S. No worries about being a newbie. If I weren’t willing to rent out enough points for your request, I would say that rather than indicating “no availability” but that is just me. I enjoy helping people have good WDW experiences!

Thanks really appreciate it,

I might actually want to book 2 nights if that is all that is available. Would you be able to help me book?

Hi, happy to help. I just checked, though, and no more than one night available in any category.

Is any resort at Disney World Orlando available for check-in on Feb 19 and check-out on Feb 21? Need a minimum 1 BR villa.

I'm looking for AKV from 2/21-2/23. Looks like a 1BR is available, but for 76 points. Would you be able to get 16 more points to be able to do that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter