Status
Not open for further replies.

carm_larocque

Mouseketeer
Home Resorts are OKW, SSR, VGF
Use Year-Oct 2019
Cost pp-$16.50 pp
Payment-accept Paypal plus any fees

No Transfers. Please pm me the following information if you are interested.
  • Resort (1st, 2nd Choices)
  • Check in
  • Check out
  • Room Type :
  • number of adults/name/address
  • number of kids/name/age
  • contact phone

I am an experienced DVC owner/renter and can provide references upon request.

Have a Magical Day!

I can book 11months out for home resorts listed and 7 months out for all others. Points are all still available.

Hello-

I am interested in Board Walk Villas Oct 14-20th. Looks like I need 184 points for a 1 bedroom. It will be myself and 3 kids for the entire stay. My husband may come down for 2-3 nights if his work schedule allows. Would I be allowed to have 5 people in the 1 bedroom as it looks like there are beds for 4. I was thinking of bringing an air mattress.

If having 5 in the room is not a problem, I am interested and would like to me forward in 2 days when we are at the 7 month mark.

Thank you!

Hello-

I am interested in Board Walk Villas Oct 14-20th. Looks like I need 184 points for a 1 bedroom. It will be myself and 3 kids for the entire stay. My husband may come down for 2-3 nights if his work schedule allows. Would I be allowed to have 5 people in the 1 bedroom as it looks like there are beds for 4. I was thinking of bringing an air mattress.

If having 5 in the room is not a problem, I am interested and would like to me forward in 2 days when we are at the 7 month mark.

Thank you!
I have brought an airmattress before and stayed in a one bedroom but that is up to you. There is availability for the timeframe and room type selected. If you would like to proceed please send me the names, address, email, phone and I will book it. Please PM me and I can give you additional information. Thank you

New to board, so I wont have access to pm you until tomorrow.

As soon as I have access I will send a message.

Thanks!

Hi are points still available? I am looking for 2 studios for 1/25/20-2/1/20 at either Boardwalk or Beach club.

Hi are points still available? I am looking for 2 studios for 1/25/20-2/1/20 at either Boardwalk or Beach club.
I can't book out that far since they are not my home resorts. I did see that BWV only has Garden room avail at 107 points left. If you would like OKW (76 per room), SSR (83 per room) or VGF (148 per room) I can book those.

Hi I can’t pm but I’m very interested in these points. We are looking for a 2 bedroom 12/18-12/23. We would love BCV BWV or BLT. Thank you
Beach Club and Bay lake are available but BWV is not. In order to PM you need 10 posts. Go into the test post and post there. I can hold one for you (which would you prefer) until you can PM me with the details.

Beach Club and Bay lake are available but BWV is not. In order to PM you need 10 posts. Go into the test post and post there. I can hold one for you (which would you prefer) until you can PM me with the details.
Hi thank you! Yes we would like BLT. Thank you!

Hi thank you! Yes we would like BLT. Thank you!
I apologize...I just realized that is outside my booking window. I can't book that until 5/18. I would advise you to go with someone that has it as their home resort. The only thing left is lake view for that room type. If you would like one of my home resorts (SSR, OKW, VGF) I can do that for you.

Looking for VGF for dates 11/13/19-11/18/19 2 bedroom standard. Do you still have points?

Looking for VGF for dates 11/13/19-11/18/19 2 bedroom standard. Do you still have points?
Yes, points are still available and those dates & room type are available. Please PM me if you are interested. I will need names, ages, address, email, phone to book. Thank you

Yes, points are still available and those dates & room type are available. Please PM me if you are interested. I will need names, ages, address, email, phone to book. Thank you

I am not able to PM you yet since I haven't posted enough :( I will work on that with the test thing. In the meantime, I am wondering if you have any flexibility on the price per point since we would be using so many?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!