POINTS FOR RENT! 500 BWV & SSR points for rent.....must be used by end of August 2022 and I'm looking for $17.50 per point please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
POINTS FOR RENT! 500 points available with home resorts being BWV and SSR! Must be used by end of August 2022 and I'm looking for $17.50 per point please! If I can help you please get in touch

hi am looking for a studio oct 8-11
Pref AKL or Boardwalk but will consider anything
Thanks !

Hello - I am looking for BWV, 2-BDRM, standard view from August 14 to August 23, 2022. I think there is no availability (only preferred), but thought I would check.

Thanks.

Hello, do you still have all of your Boardwalk points available? I am looking for a reservation in the 3 bedroom grand villa for 6/11-6/15 for 387 pts. Are you able to assist?

Is there ANY deluxe resort availability from 2/2/2022-2/6/2022 or 2/9/2022-2/13/2022?

Any one bedroom availability 12/5-12/10 or 12/12-12/17 (2021)? Preferably BWV but I’m a little late to the game for preferences, lol

POINTS FOR RENT! 500 points available with home resorts being BWV and SSR! Must be used by end of August 2022 and I'm looking for $17.50 per point please! If I can help you please get in touch
Looking for OKW 10/30-11/6 - appears 253 pts needed. Do you have that available?

Do you know if there is any availability for March 12-18 for four people at any resorts? Also, in a studio, are the sofa beds comfortable for teenagers?
Would prefer Animal Kingdom or Wilderness lodge.

I'm looking for a studio december 4th-december 9th - willing to stay at animal kingdom, bay lake tower, beach club villas, grand floridian, polynesian, riviera, or CCV at wilderness lodge. Message me please if you have something available. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter