Points for Rent: 490+ BCV (NOW 0 BCV) and 335+ VGC, $22/point (June/August UY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneydenisel

DIS Veteran
UPDATE: All the BCV points are spoken for! 335+ VGC points are still available!

Hello! We have points for rent at both BCV and VGC! These points can be used for reservations through May 2022, or banked and used through May 2023. The price per point is $22. We have owned DVC since 2006, love both of our home resorts, and usually try to use the points ourselves for our family of four. We have had a harder time traveling lately, so have extra points to rent out. For best availability, we can work with you to book at these two resorts as early as 11 months to 7+ months out. We have had a lot of experience renting out points, and would be happy to help you plan an upcoming vacation. Please feel free to contact us via direct message, or reply to this thread and we will message you.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:

Hi there! I might be interested in VGC in late January. I am unable to DM since I mostly lurk on these amazing boards. Thanks!

Hi there! I might be interested in VGC in late January. I am unable to DM since I mostly lurk on these amazing boards. Thanks!
Thanks for your post! January 2022 is likely to be all booked up since it’s about three months away, but I am happy to check availability if you let me know what size villa and possible checkin and checkout dates. If you are planning ahead for a stay 7 months + one day to 11 months in advance, there will be better options, and I would be glad to help you secure a reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!