Closed: Points for rent: 400 SSR points @ $18/point and 160 Riviera points @ $20/point available

Status
Not open for further replies.

rice00

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We have 400 SSR points @ $18/point and 160 Riviera points @ $20/point available starting 8/1/24.

Points are available for all resorts. Reservations can be made at SSR and Riviera 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts, reservations can be made 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $20/point for all Riviera reservations. 50 points or less at Riviera will be at $22/point. Points will be $18/point for all other resorts. 50 points or less will be $20/point for all other resorts. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name. Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment by PayPal or check is acceptable.

Any reservation that is cancelled prior to a trip will forfeit deposit of 25%.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

1. Dates interested in (check in and out)
2. Resort, with priority listed
3. Room type; studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom

If you have any questions or interest please let us know.

Thank you

We have 400 SSR points @ $18/point and 160 Riviera points @ $20/point available starting 8/1/24.

Points are available for all resorts. Reservations can be made at SSR and Riviera 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts, reservations can be made 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $20/point for all Riviera reservations. 50 points or less at Riviera will be at $22/point. Points will be $18/point for all other resorts. 50 points or less will be $20/point for all other resorts. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name. Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment by PayPal or check is acceptable.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

Thank you
Hello
I am looking to rent points at the end of october. I am unable to private message as i am new to this forum. Hope to be able to do so soon. Are points still available?

Thank you
Good evening,
Are these still available? i am looking to book for the end of october

Good evening,
Are these still available? i am looking to book for the end of october
Hi!
Yes points are still available. What exactly are you looking for? Let’s start there. Dates, resort, type of room? This will help with our conversation.

Hi!
Yes points are still available. What exactly are you looking for? Let’s start there. Dates, resort, type of room? This will help with our conversation.
I am a dvc member and currently booked for october 24-november 1. Splitting the week at grand floridian and boardwalk. I am trying to get another room for friends for the week. If not in those resorts, maybe close to them. They would only need a studio. Was trying to see about the poly or riviera

I think you have the same ability as I to see what is available. For all of your days, the resorts available for the entire stay are at Riviera, SSR and OKW. Other resorts have a few dates so you could split the stay if needed.

I think you have the same ability as I to see what is available. For all of your days, the resorts available for the entire stay are at Riviera, SSR and OKW. Other resorts have a few dates so you could split the stay if needed.
I cannot see the riviera with my membership. What would be the cost for that room for 7 nights? Also
Which type of room is available?

A Riviera preferred studio is available from 10/26-11/1 for 6 nights for 148 points. SSR and OKW is available for the first 2 nights for studios for 30, 31 or 35 points. Unfortunately other resorts are not.

A Riviera preferred studio is available from 10/26-11/1 for 6 nights for 148 points. SSR and OKW is available for the first 2 nights for studios for 30, 31 or 35 points. Unfortunately other resorts are not.
Thank you. Is it possible to get into the Rivera for the full 7 nights combining different rooms? I am guessing a standard view is unavailable

Unfortunately Riviera is only available for the 6 nights. Yes only a preferred view is available.

Unfortunately Riviera is only available for the 6 nights. Yes only a preferred view is available.
Okay. I am trying to get it booked this weekend. My ultimate goal is to get my friends at the boardwalk with us if possible. If we book something, can they be waitlisted to the boardwalk? Sorry for the complications

Hello. I’m looking for BLT studio for 5/28/2024 for 1 night. Thanks

Last edited:
Are there any room available at any resort for 1 night on 4/3? Prefer smallest room type possible. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter