Closed: Points for Rent: 400 Poly $22 per point, for reservations 12/1/22-11/30/23 (Dec UY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilysmom

LovemyDVC
Points for Rent: 400 Poly $22 per point, for reservations 12/1/22-11/30/23
Please Note: Minimum 150 points per reservation.

As you can see, I have been on the boards since 2006 and have rented out many times to lots of happy families over the past 13+ years. I try to treat everyone fairly, and I know that many people who rented from me were very thankful that they dealt directly with an experienced owner when Covid hit. I have a lot of happy repeat renters, some going back more than 10 years. If you are looking for "rock bottom distressed prices," I am probably not your owner. If, however, you are looking for someone who knows DVC inside and out, has been around for a long time and has an established reputation, absolutely loves Disney, and genuinely cares about your family having the most magical vacation ever, I am your owner. I'd love to help your family plan the best vacation ever!

Happy to check availability and answer any questions that you may have.
Please PM requests with the following info:
Resort Preference
Room Size
Desired View (if applicable)
Number of adults in your party
Number of children in your party (and ages)
Check in/out dates
Number of nights
Priority will be given to larger reservations.
I use a rental agreement for everyone's safety. Payment via Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal (renter pays fee if applicable) within 24 hours of receipt of confirmation email from Disney.

These points are best used to reserve at Poly during the 7-11 month owner priority booking window before the general booking window opens 7th months out.

216 point remaining to reserve at Poly during the 7-11 month owner priority booking window!

All points tentatively taken. I will close thread when payment has been received. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter