CLOSED Points for rent 330+ Aulani $17 per point (through Feb 28 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for rent 330 or more points at Aulani for 11 month booking window or other DVC resorts for 7 month booking window.

Please provide the following information with your request so I can check availability
  • Resort preference (Aulani, Bay Lake, etc)
  • Room Size (studio, one bedroom, 2 bedroom, etc)
  • View (garden, theme park, ocean)
  • check-in / check-out dates
  • Number of adults and children in your party
I am experienced. Any non fee form of payment or if you want to cover any fees.
Thanks!
I have for rent 330 or more points at Aulani for 11 month booking window or other DVC resorts for 7 month booking window.

Please provide the following information with your request so I can check availability
  • Resort preference (Aulani, Bay Lake, etc)
  • Room Size (studio, one bedroom, 2 bedroom, etc)
  • View (garden, theme park, ocean)
  • check-in / check-out dates
  • Number of adults and children in your party
I am experienced. Any non fee form of payment or if you want to cover any fees.
Thanks!
Hi, do you have Aulani for Nov 27-30, studio or 1 bedroom, ocean view? We are 2 adults and 1 child. Thank you

Hi, do you have Aulani for Nov 27-30, studio or 1 bedroom, ocean view? We are 2 adults and 1 child. Thank you

Those 3 nights are available but they are poolside gardens view (72 points). no ocean view available in the studio. There is a one bedroom ocean view if you would like that (150 points). Let me know. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter