CLOSED: Points for Rent: 32 BWV $16pp Use by Feb 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefftr66

Earning My Ears
DVC Platinum
As above - some points I cannot bank and must be used by end of Feb next year.

Hi, we are looking for a studio for a 2 night stay either Nov.15th and 16th or. 16th and 17th, thanks

Hi, we are looking for a studio for a 2 night stay either Nov.15th and 16th or. 16th and 17th, thanks
I can't find anything for 2 nights on those days - I haven't had much success finding anything so far with multiple requests...

Hi! I am looking for any Disney world on property resort (even the ones not technically owned by Disney that get the perks still) We need at least a one bedroom but would prefer a two bedroom. Dates are oct 24-30. We have 2 adults abd 2 children (age 17 and 11) Do you have anything available? Thank you!!!
-Lesesp

I can't find anything for 2 nights on those days - I haven't had much success finding anything so far with multiple requests...
Looks like this may be hard to come by, but is there any 1 night stays for any of these nights : Nov 7th, 8th.9th, 10th, 11th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17, or 18th, any of those nights will be good, thanks

Looking for Boardwalk Villas or Beach Club / Standard Studio / 4 adults / 2 nights - Feb 23 and 24. Will also send PM.

Last edited:
Hi! I am looking for any Disney world on property resort (even the ones not technically owned by Disney that get the perks still) We need at least a one bedroom but would prefer a two bedroom. Dates are oct 24-30. We have 2 adults abd 2 children (age 17 and 11) Do you have anything available? Thank you!!!
-Lesesp
Sorry that's a lot more points than I currently have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts