CLOSED: 217 Points for Rent: AKV @ $16/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

6bowmans

Mouseketeer
DVC Platinum
Update: I have 80 AKV points.

80 points can be used for reservations with check-in on or after 1 Sep 2021. The points can be used to make a reservation up to 11-months in advance at AKL - either Jambo or Kidani. I can make a reservation at any DVC resort up to 7-months prior to check-in (if there is availability).

No transfers.

Please provide the following for me to check availability for you:
- Resort
- Room Size (Studio, 1 or 2 Bedroom)
- View
- Check-in Date
- Number of Nights or Check-out Date

Payment Terms:
- All payments are due when you receive the reservation confirmation from Disney that I will forward to you.
- All monies are non-refundable
- Payment via Venmo, Zelle, or PayPal (plus PayPal fees if applicable)
- Rental agreement will be provided

Thanks,
Cliff

Last edited:
Any resort, any view, for a studio on 1/31/21 for 3 nights? Trying to pull off something last minute to surprise my husband.

Any resort, any view, for a studio on 1/31/21 for 3 nights? Trying to pull off something last minute to surprise my husband.

Hi. There actually is a good deal of availability to include Concierge at Jambo. What is not available for all three nights are Copper Creek, VGF, BRV, and Riviera. Studios will start at around 36 points at OKW and go as high as 70ish at Poly. Most are in the 40-50 point ballpark.

What is available for AKV 6/3-6/6 savannah view---prefer either 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom---open to club if available as well

Looking for a studio for my husband and myself. Would need it for two nights any Wednesday and Thursday night together anytime during the month of September. Prefer 0KW or Saratoga Springs.

Looking for a studio for my husband and myself. Would need it for two nights any Wednesday and Thursday night together anytime during the month of September. Prefer 0KW or Saratoga Springs.
Hi. All but the last Wed-Fri are available in September at both OKW and SSR. 22-24 Sep is 20 pts at OKW and 24 (Standard) / 28 (Preferred) at SSR, The first three Wed-Fri in Sep are 18 pts at OKW and 20/24 at SSR.

Cliff

Interested in a one bedroom for March 28-31
Hi. There is availability at Saratoga, Boulder Ridge, Boardwalk, and BLT.
Saratoga - Standard/Preferred views 129/147 points respectively
BRV - 141 pts
BWV - 123/150 Standard/Boardwalk view
BLT - 159 pts Lake View only.

Cliff

What is available for AKV 6/3-6/6 savannah view---prefer either 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom---open to club if available as well
1-bedroom savanna view is available at Kidani - 103 pts. The 2-bedroom is available on the 4th and 5th at Kidani.

Will you look for a studio March 20-23, 2021? 2 adults
1st choice- Epcot resort
2nd choice-MK resort not Poly
3rd choice-AKL SAVANNAH view
Thanks!

Hello. This is what is available:

SSR - Standard/Preferred - 48/59 pts
Poly - Standard/Lake View - 75/88 pts
OKW - 49 pts

AKL Savanna view is available 21-24 Mar, 60 pts

Cliff

Looking for studio availability for May 15-22, 2021. There would be 2 adults and 2 kids (13, 8)

Thank you!

Looking for studio availability for May 15-22, 2021. There would be 2 adults and 2 kids (13, 8)

Thank you!

Hello. The availability for all nights is only at SSR (Stand/Preferred, 95/113 pts) and Poly (Standard/Lake view, 139/169 pts). The only other resort with more than 3 consecutive nights is OKW, 5 nights 15-20 May.

Cliff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter