Points for Rent: ~450 points, BWV/SSR/AUL, $18-20 per point, Dec UY, bookable at any resort (including RIV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galun

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
We finalized our travel plans for this year. We own around 3300 points and we have ~2700 points available for rent. The original post expired after 30 days and this is the updated post, with around 450 points remaining. My use year is in December and I can book Thanksgiving / Christmas with home resort priority.

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters during covid, specifically with their inflexible cancellation policy, and started renting here again in 2021. Please do a search on my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. If you rent with me, you will be dealing with an experienced owner directly without having to deal with a broker intermediary, and I will try to work with you if things come up. We bought more points than we need currently since we are still working, and plan on spending a lot more time at Disney after retirement. Until then we have excess points to rent.

My price is as follows:
  • Out of points priced at $17 per point
  • AKV 84 points available at $19 per point
  • BWV 148 points available at $20 per point
  • SSR 1942 points available at $18 per point
  • AUL 479 274 points available at $20 per point
  • VGC 135 points available at $21 per point
  • For those not familiar with DVC, I can book at any resort at 7 months out, including RIV. The prices above are for home resort priority booking at 7-11 months out. I will always use the cheapest option to book for you - i.e. SSR points at $17 per point for anything within 7 months.
Additional costs:
  • $0.50 per point added, up front, for reservations that require walking (I used to do this for free but had been burned one too many times after successfully walking).
  • $0.50 per point added for reservations that require over 350 points.
  • $1.00 per point added for reservations that require over 600 points.
  • $1.50 per point added for reservations that require over 900 points.
If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and I accept payment via personal check and Zelle only.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I am new to this so I apologize for any redundancy but am I to understand that you need to use your points by Dec? And I don't see CCV listed so if someone is to use your points or would have to be 7 months or less from now at CCV, correct? So booking in say April at CCV would not be possible right now for you

I am new to this so I apologize for any redundancy but am I to understand that you need to use your points by Dec? And I don't see CCV listed so if someone is to use your points or would have to be 7 months or less from now at CCV, correct? So booking in say April at CCV would not be possible right now for you
Hi, for April 2024 at ccv you will need to find someone with ccv points. Thanks for your interest

We finalized our travel plans for this year. We own around 3300 points and we have ~2700 points available for rent. The original post expired after 30 days and this is the updated post, with around 300 points remaining. My use year is in December and I can book Thanksgiving / Christmas with home resort priority.

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters during covid, specifically with their inflexible cancellation policy, and started renting here again in 2021. Please do a search on my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. If you rent with me, you will be dealing with an experienced owner directly without having to deal with a broker intermediary, and I will try to work with you if things come up. We bought more points than we need currently since we are still working, and plan on spending a lot more time at Disney after retirement. Until then we have excess points to rent.

My price is as follows:
  • SSR 1942 33 points available at $18 per point
  • For those not familiar with DVC, I can book at any resort at 7 months out, including RIV. The prices above are for home resort priority booking at 7-11 months out. I will always use the cheapest option to book for you - i.e. SSR points at $17 per point for anything within 7 months.
Additional costs:
  • $0.50 per point added for reservations that require walking.
If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and I accept payment via personal check and Zelle only.

Thank you.
Do you do a point transfer?
I am looking for a studio at either OKW or SSR 1/6-1/13 and am a member. Might be easier to do the transfer.

Do you do a point transfer?
I am looking for a studio at either OKW or SSR 1/6-1/13 and am a member. Might be easier to do the transfer.

I do when I have more points to rent.

At this point the only transfer I will do is at Aulani.

Thanks for your interest.

We finalized our travel plans for this year. We own around 3300 points and we have ~2700 points available for rent. The original post expired after 30 days and this is the updated post, with around 300 points remaining. My use year is in December and I can book Thanksgiving / Christmas with home resort priority.

My price is as follows:
  • SSR 1942 33 points available at $18 per point
Additional costs:
  • $0.50 per point added for reservations that require walking.

Thank you.
Hi… looking for Beach Club Villa studio, 2 adults, 3 children, 8/15-8/19.

ISO 2 bedroom (lockoff preferred) at Bay Lake Tower for 1/20/24-1/27/24 for 5 adults and 2 children (ages 5 and 2)

Looking for a studio for Aug 13th - Aug 19th this year (anything but SSR / AKL), wouldn't mind a split stay between 2 resorts either.

I am looking for either a 2 bed villa/2 bed lock out or 2 studio rooms for Boardwalk for 5-7 nights from 26th May 24. 4 adults and 2 children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter