Points for rent: 300 OKW & 200 SSR @$18/point, all other resorts 7 months from check in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachCamper

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I can do reservations 11 months out for Old Key West and Saratoga Springs and 7 months from check in for any other resorts. Price will be $18 per point, 20% will be required up front and the full payment will be required 60 days before check in.

Available Points: 300 OKW, 200 SSR.

Please send below info for me to check availability.

-Desired dates
-Desired resort and room type
-number of guests

I look forward to be able to to help you or your family have great vacations that I had as a kid to Disney world.

Thanks,
Zach Camper

Last edited:

I can do reservations 11 months out for Old Key West and Saratoga Springs and 7 months from check in for any other resorts. Price will be $18 per point, 20% will be required up front and the full payment will be required 60 days before check in.

-Desired dates
-number of guests

I look forward to be able to to help you or your family have great vacations that I had as a kid to Disney world.

Thanks,
Zach Camper
Hi would do a transfer of 200 ssr points for a Dec stay. PM me

Hi Zach, I'm looking for one night Jan 16-17 in Animal Kingdom lodge for 2 adults and 2 kids. Thanks!

Hi Zach, I'm looking for one night Jan 16-17 in Animal Kingdom lodge for 2 adults and 2 kids. Thanks!
Only availability is for a 1 bedroom standard view for 24 points at both Kidani or Jambo. Let me know if you'd like to move along with the reservation.

Thanks,
Zach Camper

-Desired dates
-number of guests

Thanks,
Zach Camper
Hello! We are planning a last minute fall break trip and hoping to rent points for either a 1 or 2 bedroom at ANY resort for the dates of October 12-17 OR October 14-19. We will have 2 adults and 2 children (ages 16 and 17). Fingers crossed!!!

Thank you!

Beckie

Hello! We are planning a last minute fall break trip and hoping to rent points for either a 1 or 2 bedroom at ANY resort for the dates of October 12-17 OR October 14-19. We will have 2 adults and 2 children (ages 16 and 17). Fingers crossed!!!

Thank you!

Beckie
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but no resorts are available during those windows.

ISO two studios 1/29/23-2/8/23. Would like to see if there's any availability anywhere.
Only availability for that full stay is at Saratoga. 138 points standard or 152 points for preferred. I can try to see what split stays would be available if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter