***CLOSED***Points for Rent: 116 points Aulani must be used by 5/31/22 $16.50/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda P4

Earning My Ears
The points are for Aulani, but I can book you into any Disney Resort. Reservation must be before May 31st. Thanks

Hi! Looking for two bedroom villa at AK or BLT but open to any others available for May 8-14, 2022. 2 adults and 4 kids (12,10,9,9)

Hi. Looking for two bedroom villa at Aulani for 2 night stay any days on 4/11-4/17. Also open to any studio or hotel room option. Thanks

Hi! Looking for two bedroom villa at AK or BLT but open to any others available for May 8-14, 2022. 2 adults and 4 kids (12,10,9,9)
They only have partial availability at AK or BLT during that week. SS or OKW are the only two that have full availability. PM me if you are interested.

I am interested in 4/30 to May 6 or May 1 to 6. 2 studios at OKW or Boardwalk standards...one room night handrails

I am interested in 4/30 to May 6 or May 1 to 6. 2 studios at OKW or Boardwalk standards...one room night handrails
[/QUOTE

I'm so sorry, there aren't any studio units at any WDW resorts available for all the days you requested. There are 1 bedrooms available at SS.

I am interested in Aulani from April 29th to May 2nd, 3 nights. I am interested in an ocean view studio, thx

Hello! I'm interested in however many nights you could get at Aulani between May 16 to 23. Prefer a studio unit. Thanks!

I am interested in Aulani from April 29th to May 2nd, 3 nights. I am interested in an ocean view studio, thx
I checked and it's available. It is 93 points. PM me your details to book. If this is your first time booking through someone, PM me and I'll tell you what I need to book it.

Hello! I'm interested in however many nights you could get at Aulani between May 16 to 23. Prefer a studio unit. Thanks!
I can get you the 17th-22nd (6 nights) checking out on the 23rd in a deluxe studio, ocean view for 156 points. If you are interested, PM me and we'll book it.

The points are for Aulani, but I can book you into any Disney Resort. Reservation must be before May 31st. Thanks
I’m interested in Vero Beach if still available. Dates are flexible-Any two nights between April 1 and 8. Thanks

I’m interested in Vero Beach if still available. Dates are flexible-Any two nights between April 1 and 8. Thanks
Yes, they have 2 consecutive nights April 5/6 checking out on the 7th for 42 points. PM me if you'd like to book it.

Hi! It's not letting me send you a message about our Aulani stay. Can you possibly send me a PM so I can reply with our details? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter