Points for Rent: 253 SSR @$17 per point (use to Sept'22), 62 VGF @$20 per point (use to June'22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I know you said 2 nights available at ssr nov 3 to 5. Any poly single nights during nov 3 to 7 any night?

Experienced Renter on Disboards:
11 month booking window for SSR, 7 months for all other resorts. Can book to June 1 for VGF.

Please provide check-in date, number of nights, types of units acceptable and number of occupants. Payment can be through Venmo (friends and family) or with Credit card (+3%) or Paypal (+3%) or Zelle.

Looking forward to
Hello,
I am looking for a studio at SSR or OKW for 2/28-3/6 is there any availability?

Hello,
I am looking for a studio at SSR or OKW for 2/28-3/6 is there any availability?
Hi - You are in luck!

There is a studio at SSR from 2/28 to 3/6 for 96 points. OKW has all nights except Mar 3rd. Please send me a PM if you want to book either.

Scott

Looking for 5 nights at Poly 5/14/22-5/19/22. Standard view for 2 adults and 1 child. Thanks!

Hello looking for anything November 16 and 17th. Either a one night stay either date or a two night stay. Studio or one bedroom at any Walt Disney world resort. Thank you!

Hello looking for anything November 16 and 17th. Either a one night stay either date or a two night stay. Studio or one bedroom at any Walt Disney world resort. Thank you!
I have the 16th (one night) in 1 Bdr Villa at SSR for 27 points or 17th in a studio at OKW for 11 points or OKW 1 Bdr Villa for 26 points also on 17th. Please PM me if you would like to book.

Scott

I have the 16th (one night) in 1 Bdr Villa at SSR for 27 points or 17th in a studio at OKW for 11 points or OKW 1 Bdr Villa for 26 points also on 17th. Please PM me if you would like to book.

Scott
Also Wilderness Lodge 1 Bdr Villa on 17th (32 points) and AKV Kidani 1 bdr standard view on 16th (27 points) or on 17th 1 bdr villa savanna view for 33 points.

Looking for 5 nights at Poly 5/14/22-5/19/22. Standard view for 2 adults and 1 child. Thanks!
Hi - Standard view is 94 points and a Lake view is 114 in a studio. Both are available, however I cannot book this until October 14th due to 7 month window restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter