CLOSED - Points for Rent - 250 AKL $16 per point. July 22 Use Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!
Is there any availability the week of April 2nd for a 1 bedroom? Looking for 3-4 nights. Flexible with dates.

Congrats! Daughter had no one to room with for her senior school trip so I am going to take her.
Resort: Any
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc) 2BR
Check In Date:3/3; 4/7; 5/12
Check Out Date:3/6; 4/10; 5/15

Hi!

Experienced renter with 250 points at Animal Kingdom Lodge available for July 2022 use year. My wife and I won't be able to use them as we live in Scotland and have just had our first baby! Stay would need to be completed by July 31st 2022. These are banked points so would not be able transfer.

I can check a booking for any applicable resort, so just let me know the below info and I can check availability for you!

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:

Payment would be through Paypal and the renter would need to add a bit extra to cover the PayPal fees at 3%ish. Full payment would be needed upon receipt of the DVC/Disney booking confirmation email

Feel free to PM if needed.

Thanks!
pm sent

Resort: SSR
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc) 2bdr 2A/3K
Check In Date: May 5
Check Out Date: May 11

Resort: Open (Prefer Riviera)
Room Type(s): Studio
Check In Date: March 30
Check Out Date: April 4

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter