Points for Rent: 2400 OKW/ $16.75pp; 1900 SS/$16.75pp; 1600 BW/$18.75pp; 1000 AK $17.50pp; 600 BC $19pp; 500 WL/BR $17.75pp; 160 Aulani $17.75pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a studio anytime in November except the week of thanksgiving, also looking at first two weeks of December! Anything from 2 to 6 nights! I prefer wilderness lodge but I know that is a long shot, so just whatever is available! Thank you, Dena

Dec 19-21 and/or Dec 26-29
Studio or 1-Bed (Studio Preferred)
Any resort

Looking for 1 night 12/18 2 adults Kidani Village
1st choice deluxe studio savannah view
2nd choice 1 bedroom savannah view
Thanks

Ready to rent 8 nights at OKW checking in 8-24 and check out 9-1.
We are OKW owners since 1991.
Prefer Miller's Road Bldgs 15,64,16,62,63,17. Any floor.
Or top floor anywhere on South Point Road.
Thank you,
Stephen

Hi Felicia! I'd be interested in working with you if possible.

Resort: Beach Club or Boardwalk
Room Type(s): Studio
Check-in Date: 10/25/2021
Check-out Date: 10/31/2021
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 0

Not picky about the view, just hoping to get into the Epcot. We've never stayed at BCV; that's why it's our first choice.

Thanks for your consideration!

Hi Felicia! I'd be interested in working with you if possible.

Resort: Beach Club or Boardwalk
Room Type(s): Studio
Check-in Date: 10/25/2021
Check-out Date: 10/31/2021
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 0

Not picky about the view, just hoping to get into the Epcot. We've never stayed at BCV; that's why it's our first choice.

Thanks for your consideration!
Hi I am sorry but BW is all sold out till next year except for maybe a day here or there. - january is possible - maybe but feb is the reality. Other trips - just let me know. appreciated. Felicia

Hello! I’m looking for one night July 23rd, Beach Club studio for 2 adults. Thank you!

Hi, my name is Felicia. I am a private owner. I have been renting my DVC points for 13 years. I own at the following resorts and I can rent any resort in the 0-7 month window.

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
1000 Animal Kingdom Lodge
600 Beach Club
500 Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge
160 Aulani

I am an experienced and friendly owner.
I have great references. I know all the best rooms. I am hoping to do larger rentals.
I can book a reservation at home resorts up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out.
I use a 2 payment plan.
If you are interested in a Disney Vacation club rental – Post below or PM me (preferred) and I will respond quickly to your questions.

Let me know your plans and I will check availability:
Resort:
Room Type(s): Villa size, standard or preferred view
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children

I am looking for about 1,000 points for a transfer to my DVC membership with all of the points being able to be used for a trip in June 2022. I don’t care which resort the points come from and would prefer to take the least expensive options because I don’t care about the resort. What options might you have? Would you consider taking a little less per point because of the large number of points I would be getting? Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Hi Felicia, I am looking for March 24-30, Beach Club or Poly studio std view, 5 people (2 adults & 3 kids).
thanks!

I am looking for about 1,000 points for a transfer to my DVC membership with all of the points being able to be used for a trip in June 2022. I don’t care which resort the points come from and would prefer to take the least expensive options because I don’t care about the resort. What options might you have? Would you consider taking a little less per point because of the large number of points I would be getting? Look forward to hearing from you!!!
you have to make 10 posts in other areas on disboards so I can PM you. I can do this for $16.75 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter