Points for Rent: 2400 OKW/ $16.75pp; 1900 SS/$16.75pp; 1600 BW/$18.75pp; 1000 AK $17.50pp; 600 BC $19pp; 500 WL/BR $17.75pp; 160 Aulani $17.75pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverace

Felicia
DVC Gold
Hi, my name is Felicia. I am a private owner. I have been renting my DVC points for 13 years. I own at the following resorts and I can rent any resort in the 0-7 month window.

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
1000 Animal Kingdom Lodge
600 Beach Club
500 Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge
160 Aulani

I am an experienced and friendly owner.
I have great references. I know all the best rooms. I am hoping to do larger rentals.
I can book a reservation at home resorts up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out.
I use a 2 payment plan.
If you are interested in a Disney Vacation club rental – Post below or PM me (preferred) and I will respond quickly to your questions.

Let me know your plans and I will check availability:
Resort:
Room Type(s): Villa size, standard or preferred view
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children

Last edited:
Hi Felicia,
My wife and I are looking for a studio (preferred view) for the two of us. Rental dates would be January 22-29, 2022. Any availability?!
Thank you,
John

Hi, my name is Felicia. I am a private owner. I have been renting my DVC points for 13 years. I own at the following resorts and I can rent any resort in the 0-7 month window.

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
1000 Animal Kingdom Lodge
600 Beach Club
500 Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge
160 Aulani

I am an experienced and friendly owner.
I have great references. I know all the best rooms. I am hoping to do larger rentals.
I can book a reservation at home resorts up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out.
I use a 2 payment plan.
If you are interested in a Disney Vacation club rental – Post below or PM me and I will respond quickly to your questions.

Let me know your plans and I will check availability:
Resort: beach club
Room Type(s): Villa size, standard or preferred view. Studio or 1 bedroom
Check-in Date: 9/12/21
Check-out Date: 9/18/21
# of Adults 4
# of Children 1 -

Hi Felicia,
My wife and I are looking for a studio (preferred view) for the two of us. Rental dates would be January 22-29, 2022. Any availability?!
Thank you,
John
only SS is open. let me knwo if interested - other dates are open in january - are your dates fixed? thanks. Felicia

Looking for August 10-12. Anything at AK or Boardwalk specifically...but I'm open to others too

Good morning! Please let me know if there is any availability.

Resort: WL or BC or BW in that order
Room Type(s): Studio, any view
Check-in Date: 2/9
Check-out Date:2/11
# of Adults - 2
# of Children - 0

Thank you!

Hi I am looking for a studio at OKW or SSR for 2 adults 1 child check in 9/10 check out 9/19. Thank you!

Room Type(s): Studio - Beach Club Villas
Check-in Date: April 14
Check-out Date: April 18
# of Adults - 2
# of Children - 0

Resort: Beach Club
Room Type(s): Studio
Check-in Date: 1/31/22
Check-out Date: 2/6/22
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 3

Any availability for Jan. 22-29 at SS or AKL? Studio, preferred view for 2. Thank you
SS is open $16.75 pp - YOU HAVE TO GO AND MAKE 10 POSTS IN VARIOUS AREAS ON DISboards so that I can PM you in a private conversation - thanks Felicia
questions - let me know

Hello, do you have aulani for nov 27-30, studio ocean view available? We are 2 adults and 1 child.
Thank you!

Hi Felicia,
We are looking for Beach Club studio
Check in 5/1/22
Check out 5/6/22
2 adults
2 children

Hello-

Interested in:

AKV Kidani Village 2 bedroom Savannah View
Check In: Sunday, May 1, 2022
Check Out: Saturday, May 7, 2022
4 adults
2 children

I should be able to recieve/send PMs with you. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter