Points for rent: 228 OKW & 60 SSR @$18/point, all other resorts 7 months from check in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachCamper

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I can do reservations 11 months out for Old Key West and Saratoga Springs and 7 months from check in for any other resorts. Price will be $18 per point, 20% will be required up front and the full payment will be required 60 days before check in.

Available Points: 87 OKW, 100 SSR. If more points are required I can pull from my 2023 use year.

Please send below info for me to check availability.

-Desired dates
-Desired resort and room type
-number of guests

I look forward to be able to to help you or your family have great vacations that I had as a kid to Disney world.

Please DM me so I don't have to restart the thread once it reaches the total messages for this thread.

Thanks,
Zach Camper

Edited 9-22-22 "87 OKW and 100 SSR Points"

Last edited:
I can do reservations 11 months out for Old Key West and Saratoga Springs and 7 months from check in for any other resorts. Price will be $18 per point, 20% will be required up front and the full payment will be required 60 days before check in.

Available Points: 228 OKW, 60 SSR.

-Desired dates
-number of guests

I look forward to be able to to help you or your family have great vacations that I had as a kid to Disney world.

Thanks,
Zach Camper
-October 20-26, 2022
-Boardwalk, Bay Lake, OKW, Polynesian (open to most resorts if there as anything available)
-2 guests.
Thanks! Lesley

-October 20-26, 2022
-Boardwalk, Bay Lake, OKW, Polynesian (open to most resorts if there as anything available)
-2 guests.
Thanks! Lesley
No availability unless you want a 2 bedroom in Aulani haha.

Available Points: 87 OKW, 100 SSR. If more points are required I can pull from my 2023 use year.

-Desired dates
-number of guests

Thanks,
Zach Camper

Edited 9-22-22 "87 OKW and 100 SSR Points"
Hi!

Looking for dates this December:

1. Check-in date: 12/18/22
2. Check-out date: 12/22/22
3. Room type: 2 bedroom
4. DVC location: Most affordable option available in WDW

Thank you,
Danielle

Hi!

Looking for dates this December:

1. Check-in date: 12/18/22
2. Check-out date: 12/22/22
3. Room type: 2 bedroom
4. DVC location: Most affordable option available in WDW

Thank you,
Danielle
No availability sorry. I'd suggest booking for December 11 month in advance or 7 months at the absolute latest.

Hello I need 3 to 4 nights a two bedroom at wdw.

Between the dates of 11-26 to 12- 16

Any 3 to 4 nights. Please let me know if there’s any availability thank you!

2 adults 2 children aged 8, and 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter