Points for Rent: 100 SSR points for rent $18 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

parkander

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hello everyone! I have 100 points to rent. Saratoga Springs is my home resort. $18 pp Points are from the current use year (June 2022).

Points can be booked (as of today) with check in date as far out as 08/7/2022 at Saratoga. All other resorts can be booked on a “7-month out” basis. As of today, I can book resorts other than Saratoga with a check in date as far out as 04/07/2022.

I have a positive rental history on this board. A PM will get answered quicker. Please reach out with any questions and/or your requests.

A few notes - Bookings within the next few months are hard to come by, especially in December. More flexible availability starts in February...so plan ahead for more choices of dates and rooms!!

When sending me your request, please include the following:
  • Resort preference
  • More than one resort to check will give me more flexibility
  • Dates in/out, # of nights
  • Accommodation size (studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom)
  • View preference, if any.
  • Number of occupants; adults and children
I accept PayPal, Venmo and Zelle. 100% payment is required within 2 business days of receiving a DVC confirmation number.

Once we reach an agreement, I will send out a contract. Thanks so much!!

Last edited:
  • Resort preference- Saratoga, OKW, or AKL
  • Dates in/out, # of nights- November 14-18, 2022 (4 nights)
  • Accommodation size (studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom)- studio
  • View preference, if any.- none
  • Number of occupants; adults and children- 2 adults
Any studios available in our dates?

• Resort preference- Saratoga, OKW, or AKL
  • Dates in/out, # of nights- November 14-18, 2022 (4 nights)
  • Accommodation size (studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom)- studio
  • View preference, if any.- none
  • Number of occupants; adults and children- 2 adults
Any studios available in our dates?
Hi - Nothing available for all 4 nights. I checked studio and 1 bedroom for all resorts. Sorry.

220 points still available. Points can be booked (as of today) with check in date as far out as 07/11/2022 at Saratoga. All other resorts can be booked on a “7-month out” basis. As of today, I can book resorts other than Saratoga with a check in date of 03/11/2022 or later.

Hi there, I checked those 3 nights for you at all resorts and there are none available for any of those nights! Sorry.

Looking for Dec 4-7 (nights) but can be flexible
OKW, BWV or SS
Studio (1 person)
Hi there, I checked those 3 nights for you at all resorts and there are none available for any of those nights! Sorry.

I would be interested in a studio preferably SSR but will take anything for 9/6/22-9/7/22. Would consider a 1 bedroom if no studios are available. Thank you.

I would be interested in a studio preferably SSR but will take anything for 9/6/22-9/7/22. Would consider a 1 bedroom if no studios are available. Thank you.
Sorry, I checked all resorts and everything is waitlisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter