POINTS FOR RENT! 200 SSR....must be used by end of August 2021...I am looking for $16pp please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Millar01

Mouseketeer
POINTS FOR RENT! 200 SSR...must be used by end of August 2021...I am looking for $16pp please! let me know if I can help you...Sarah

interested. looking to book in February. Flexible with dates, but have a wedding to attend on the 20th so as long as we are there on the 20th. i have never done the private messaging thing before, but i believe i have enough posts to send/receive them now. i have rented points before but not through disboards!

looking for any resort at Disney world for 6 people, 3 adults, 3 teens. Dec 27th-Jan 2nd. What do you have? Cheapest points would be preferred. Not sure if I can pm yet!

interested. looking to book in February. Flexible with dates, but have a wedding to attend on the 20th so as long as we are there on the 20th. i have never done the private messaging thing before, but i believe i have enough posts to send/receive them now. i have rented points before but not through disboards!
Hi, thanks for your enquiry! I have had a look from the 19th-21st of Feb for you and theres lots of resorts with availability.... do you have any preferences? Sarah

looking for any resort at Disney world for 6 people, 3 adults, 3 teens. Dec 27th-Jan 2nd. What do you have? Cheapest points would be preferred. Not sure if I can pm yet!
Hi, thanks for your enquiry! I have looked for you and based it on a 2 bed villa as thats the only way of keeping you all together...heres what I have found ... Saratoga Springs Resort 306 points....OKW 305 points...AKV Jambo Savannah View 383...these 3 resorts are the most reasonably priced at the moment...let me know what you think or if theres anything else you want checked out! Sarah

Hi, thanks for your enquiry! I have had a look from the 19th-21st of Feb for you and theres lots of resorts with availability.... do you have any preferences? Sarah
would you be able to look at the 18-24? any resort is fine. We really liked boulder ridge last time, and wouldn't mind animal kingdom lodge. Going to do a lot of pool time this trip, so a resort with a fun pool!

Hi, thanks for your enquiry! I have looked for you and based it on a 2 bed villa as thats the only way of keeping you all together...heres what I have found ... Saratoga Springs Resort 306 points....OKW 305 points...AKV Jambo Savannah View 383...these 3 resorts are the most reasonably priced at the moment...let me know what you think or if theres anything else you want checked out! Sarah
Thank you so much for checking! We actually changed and there’s only gonna be four of us do you have any studios available for that same time? The cheapest points possible

Thank you so much for checking! We actually changed and there’s only gonna be four of us do you have any studios available for that same time? The cheapest points possible
Hi, I have had a look for you and they have Polynesian at 175 points ....SSR 115 points....Bay Lake with a Lake View 154 points...OKW 114...let me know what you think! Sarah

Last edited:
Probably a long shot, but looking for a studio Dec. 7-10
Hi, I have checked this out for you and good news they have lots of options.....they have studios at SSR for 33 points.....BW for 30 points....AK Jambo in a value accommodation for 24 points......Polynesian 48 points....Bay Lake 51 points....AK Kidani Savannah View 42 points...OKW 30 points......Boulder Ridge and Beach Club both 45 points ....let me know what you think..Sarah

would you be able to look at the 18-24? any resort is fine. We really liked boulder ridge last time, and wouldn't mind animal kingdom lodge. Going to do a lot of pool time this trip, so a resort with a fun pool!
Hi, I have had a look for you and Boulder Ridge only have 2 nights available....AK Kidani and Jambo have 5 nights available from 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd... standard view 84 and savannah view 104...the resorts with full availabilty for the 6 nights are ....Polynesian 150 points for a standard view...lake view 176....OKW 98 points....SSR 96 standard view or preferred room 114...Riviera preferred room 166...let me know if theres anything else I can check for you! Sarah

hello! looking for a two bedroom AKV value, maybe standard, for June 16-22, 2021. Four guests. Thanks!

HI, the lowest i am prepared to go to is $15 pp .....
Sorry I can't find the PM. What about one bedroom (has to have a sleeper chair option and the second bed must be a queen (not a full). Is it just Kidani that does that, or are there other choices?

What are the points needed for that, standard view? Thanks so much!

Sorry I can't find the PM. What about one bedroom (has to have a sleeper chair option and the second bed must be a queen (not a full). Is it just Kidani that does that, or are there other choices?

What are the points needed for that, standard view? Thanks so much!
Tried sending pm again.

-Check-in / check-out dates 12/16-12/22
-Resort preference(s) BLT, AKL then other
-Room sizes(s)... 1 bedroom
-Desired view...any

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter