Points for Rent $19pp for Aulani (1080 points), AKV (750 points) and $22 pp VGC (410 points). March 2022 UY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody'sRoundup

Earning My Ears
DVC Platinum
Owner since 2012. Up to 750 AKV, 1080 Aulani, 410 VGC. $19 pp for Aulani and AKV, $22pp for VGC. add $2 per point for reservations under 50 points. Happy to book reservations for all other resorts & months out or less. For best results, please give me the info earlier than the 7 months or 11 months out to plan.

Hello! Any availability for 5 nights at Aulani in September or early October (we are very flexible with our dates)?

Any availability for Aulani October 6-13 2022? Flexible with dates if they fall within that week or changing rooms within the week as well.

Two adults and looking for standard room, studio or possibly a 1 bedroom depending on cost. View doesn’t matter for us.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Any availability for Aulani October 6-13 2022? Flexible with dates if they fall within that week or changing rooms within the week as well.

Two adults and looking for standard room, studio or possibly a 1 bedroom depending on cost. View doesn’t matter for us.

Thank you!
Currently the 9th to the 13th is available in all views of a 1 bedroom. for the studio, only an ocean view room has 3 nights available from the 10th to the 13th. More availability if you are able to stay beyond the 13th.

Currently the 9th to the 13th is available in all views of a 1 bedroom. for the studio, only an ocean view room has 3 nights available from the 10th to the 13th. More availability if you are able to stay beyond the 13th.
Thank you for answering my questions. We’re new to this. We were hoping for at least 5 nights. We are flexible in terms of dates. What is the availability for October 19th-26th? Thank you!

Thank you for answering my questions. We’re new to this. We were hoping for at least 5 nights. We are flexible in terms of dates. What is the availability for October 19th-26th? Thank you!
There is full availability for all 7 nights in an island garden view and an ocean view 1 bdrm. Unfortunately only 1 night in a poolside view and 1 night during that week in any of the views in a studio.

There is full availability for all 7 nights in an island garden view and an ocean view 1 bdrm. Unfortunately only 1 night in a poolside view and 1 night during that week in any of the views in a studio.
Thank you for checking. Since we are just two we were hoping for probably a studio. Let me check if one bedroom is still okay. What would be the points needed for those 7 nights for the 1bedroom island garden view.

Thank you for checking. Since we are just two we were hoping for probably a studio. Let me check if one bedroom is still okay. What would be the points needed for those 7 nights for the 1bedroom island garden view.
For the 19th to 26th of October, a 1 bdrm island view is 264 points and an ocean view is 300 points.

Would you have anything available for aulani between 9/7/2022 - 9/12/2022?

2 adults + 2 kids, open to whatever is available.

Thanks!
Alex Seng

Hello, the use year stuff always confuses me haha. Would you have points available for Aulani next June? Thank you!

Hi there, I am looking to rent points to book a 1 bed villa at VGC for Sunday 30th July until Thursday 3rd August 2023 (5 nights, check out on Friday 4th Aug). I know the booking window has not opened up yet but I wanted to try and book at 11 months out as I know it's going to be popular! Hopefully you can help - thanks!

Owner since 2012. Up to 750 AKV, 1080 Aulani, 410 VGC. $19 pp for Aulani and AKV, $22pp for VGC. add $2 per point for reservations under 50 points. Happy to book reservations for all other resorts & months out or less. For best results, please give me the info earlier than the 7 months or 11 months out to plan.
Hey, I don’t think I can pm yet since I just opened an account. I’m wondering if you can book a week at aulani in September/October this year in a standard room? or is that something that would need to booked far in advance.

By standard room, do you mean deluxe studio or 1 bedroom? If you need me to also send the link on instructions on how to get approval from eh pm system, I am happy to do so.

By any chance would you be interested in trading your Aulani points for points at a different resort?

I have 190 BLT points (Aug UY) and 150 HHI points (Apr UY). I'm looking to swap for Aulani points.

Looking to swap 2023 UY points. Would like to swap for at least 190 points, but could do more or less depending on the situation.

Please PM to discuss. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!