Points for Rent - $18 per point, BAY LAKE TOWER; 200 Points to Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for a studio at Poly 12/6/24-12/12/24. 2 adults.

Thanks!

Hi!

I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for a studio at Poly 12/6/24-12/12/24. 2 adults.

Thanks!
No -- no studios at Poly or anywhere else for that matter. Even checked one bedrooms, and 4 nights in a row at Saratoga in a 1 bedroom was the only one available. Sorry!

Do you offer payment plan? Would like 5 nights at Bay Lake or Saratoga. Check in 12-9 checkout 12-14
1 BR

Also interested in Aug 31st thru Sep 4th. Studio at Saratoga.

Last edited:
Do you offer payment plan? Would like 5 nights at Bay Lake or Saratoga. Check in 12-9 checkout 12-14
1 BR

Also interested in Aug 31st thru Sep 4th. Studio at Saratoga.
Whoops - your account does not allow me to initiate a PM. Can you Private Message me?

That's weird. Mine isn't allowing me to PM you either.
Maybe something is wrong with their system. In short, yes I could work out a payment plan. There are NO studios on property available for 4 days in a row Aug 31-Sep 4. There are 1 bedrooms at Saratoga Springs (96 pts), Old Key West (90pts), and Boulder Ridge (120pts) for those four days. For 12/9-12/14, there are no 1 BR at Bay Lake, but there are 1 BR available at Saratoga for 135 points.

That's weird. Mine isn't allowing me to PM you either.
Something must be turned off on your end. I've gone back to others in this thread and when I click on their icon, it always gives me the option of starting a conversation with them. Yours won't allow me to do that.

Maybe something is wrong with their system. In short, yes I could work out a payment plan. There are NO studios on property available for 4 days in a row Aug 31-Sep 4. There are 1 bedrooms at Saratoga Springs (96 pts), Old Key West (90pts), and Boulder Ridge (120pts) for those four days. For 12/9-12/14, there are no 1 BR at Bay Lake, but there are 1 BR available at Saratoga for 135 points.
Ok, the December dates sound good. Would you like to continue communication via email since I'm not allowed to PM? Still not sure what's that all about.

Ok, the December dates sound good. Would you like to continue communication via email since I'm not allowed to PM? Still not sure what's that all about.
The problem is neither you nor I am allowed to put any personal contact information here -- email or phone. It will violate community rules, you might get blocked and I will lose my listing. Can you see about getting your PM ability fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter