CLOSED: Points for Rent: 150-213 Boulder Ridge points good for Christmas 2022. $18/point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have enough points left for a studio at BRV for Dec. 9 and 10 (2 nights)?

Or if that's not available I could do the weekend before or the weekend after that.

174-250 BRV December 2022 Points: Use for stays between 12/1/22 and 11/30/23.

I can book 11 months in advance at Boulder Ridge Villas and 7 months in advance at all other resorts. I able to borrow points from 2023 if needed.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread, or send me a private message with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom)
4. DVC resort(s)

First timer to this board. Interested in 2/9-2/13, 2022. Party of 4, maybe 5. At least a one bedroom. Thanks for considering.

No resort has availability for all of those days. Also, my points usage starts Dec 1, 2022.

Hi,
Do you have points available for two department studios at BRV from December 27th to January 6th?
Thanks Jyoti

Ok thanks. Looking to rent two separate places as we have 4 adults and 2 kids. Unless there is another option to accommodate that many people?

You would fit in a 2 bedroom but that's even more points.

If one of the children was under the age of 3, you'd technically fit in a studio but that's tight quarters for 10 days.

Last edited:
No the children are 7 and 10 so that wouldn’t work. Thanks for your reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!