Points for Rent: ONLY 20 POINTS REMAINING. 158 available @ $17 pp. Home Resort: Bay Lake Tower (BLT). Points expire 31st March, 2022 (banked points).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiggsTail

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
My home resort is Bay Lake Tower (BLT) and I have been an owner at the resort since 2008.
I can also book at ALL Disney resorts within the 7-month window.
The points are available to rent at $17 per point.

Please Private Message (pm) me if you have any requests.

Please provide the following information:

- Preferred Resort (I am able to book BLT stays up to 11 months ahead)
- Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom) and view, if applicable.
- Dates of Travel

If there is availability for your chosen resort and dates I will need the following additional information to enable me to book:

Names (Including title: Mr., Mrs., Miss, etc.), home address, phone number, email address and ages of people in your party (if under 18) for the reservation.

Payment in full is required within 24 hours once confirmation of the reservation being made is received.

Payment is via PayPal and renter will be required to cover PayPal fees (add 3% to cover these fees).

I am able to provide a rental agreement.

Please note the booking is non-refundable UNLESS in the event of the booking being impacted by the closure of the resort for the period of the reservation, in which case a full refund will be provided.

I have rented my points on many occasions previously, always via one of the large rental agencies.

I’m interested in BLT for 3/20/22-3/27/22, which I know isn’t available quite yet. We would need a studio.

I’m interested in BLT for 3/20/22-3/27/22, which I know isn’t available quite yet. We would need a studio.

A Standard View studio would be 139 points and a Lake View studio 153 points.
If the points are still available at the time the booking window opens I would be able to make this reservation for you.

My home resort is Bay Lake Tower (BLT) and I have been an owner at the resort since 2008.
I can also book at ALL Disney resorts within the 7-month window.
The points are available to rent at $17 per point.

Please Private Message (pm) me if you have any requests.

Please provide the following information:

- Preferred Resort (I am able to book BLT stays up to 11 months ahead)
- Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom) and view, if applicable.
- Dates of Travel

If there is availability for your chosen resort and dates I will need the following additional information to enable me to book:

Names (Including title: Mr., Mrs., Miss, etc.), home address, phone number, email address and ages of people in your party (if under 18) for the reservation.

Payment in full is required within 24 hours once confirmation of the reservation being made is received.

Payment is via PayPal and renter will be required to cover PayPal fees (add 3% to cover these fees).

I am able to provide a rental agreement.

Please note the booking is non-refundable UNLESS in the event of the booking being impacted by the closure of the resort for the period of the reservation, in which case a full refund will be provided.

I have rented my points on many occasions previously, always via one of the large rental agencies.
Hello,
I need a studio at BWV, standard view Feb 20-23,2022 family of 4 (45 points)
Thanks!

Hello,
I need a studio at BWV, standard view Feb 20-23,2022 family of 4 (45 points)
Thanks!
Hi, you will need to find a member whose home resort is BWV as I can only book at this resort within 7 months of dates of travel.

I am interested in a handicapped accessible studio either July 5-10 or July 19-24. I don't have a preferred resort.

I am interested in a handicapped accessible studio either July 5-10 or July 19-24. I don't have a preferred resort.
I’ve looked at both periods and there are a number of options for you for both dates depending on the type of accessibility you require. By way of example:

July 19-24
BLT LView : 104 points
SSR Deluxe Studio: 74 points Preferred: 84 points
Poly Std View: 118 points.

July 5-10
SSR AND Poly available for same points as above.

Hello, are you able to transfer the remaining points since they are not enough to rent the room at Polynesian we are looking for? We also own BLT.

Hello, are you able to transfer the remaining points since they are not enough to rent the room at Polynesian we are looking for? We also own BLT.
Unfortunately, these are banked points and not able to be transferred.

Hi -

We are interested in Oct 2021 stay, Sunday- Saturday, First 3 weeks of Oct (flexible)... Boardwalk 1 bedroom - standard
or AKL 1 bedroom Standard, possibly Beach Club 1 bedroom Standard.

Thank you so much for your help!
Jennifer

Hi -

We are interested in Oct 2021 stay, Sunday- Saturday, First 3 weeks of Oct (flexible)... Boardwalk 1 bedroom - standard
or AKL 1 bedroom Standard, possibly Beach Club 1 bedroom Standard.

Thank you so much for your help!
Jennifer
Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately I only have 20 points remaining to rent, which will be insufficient for your booking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter